• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem
00527b47ad9b4f102cb04fbcc3909566.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jg3456

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Do you think that i can still find a TD who sell this AP ROO? Because it’s an old one right? (around 2k15/16). Thanks

You won’t get the same from a TD since Tompas watch is a franken build. But the regular stock rep, you should be able to purchase from any of the TDs.

KanyeWest26

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/3/20
South of France
You won’t get the same from a TD since Tompas watch is a franken build. But the regular stock rep, you should be able to purchase from any of the TDs.

He made a really good job on this watch.
I was wondering if old AP ROO was not sold out, because when I asked Some TD about Chronopassion all told me it’s finish.. that’s why I asked about this one too.. I will check again. Thanks buddy!

Reactions: QueTip

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Do you think that i can still find a TD who sell this AP ROO? Because it’s an old one right? (around 2k15/16). Thanks

TD stock availability isn’t based on the gen model release. You can for example still get old models from 2005 or 2007. It depends also on the popularity of the model and not whether the model it replicates is old or not.

KanyeWest26

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/3/20
South of France
TD stock availability isn’t based on the gen model release. You can for example still get old models from 2005 or 2007. It depends also on the popularity of the model and not whether the model it replicates is old or not.

Oh ok I understand, so I must check again on models that I like, haha it will cost again haha. This passion is expensive LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.