• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyaudi42

11/11/07
49747514191_6c27fea245_o.jpg

49721146068_4b34db54ed_o.jpg
Specs on this? As with the comments above, this is pretty damn clean

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Revolper

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/7/18
Nice! very few frankens are specced better. I happen to be wearing this yesterday and it’s a color theme which looks better in person than in pictures. Makes an ideal beater for AP lovers.
ab56b832e82a6238f7222ea25dac9b0f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, the colors are even better in person. I’m especially happy about the hands. Wouldn’t be too easy to replicate the lume correctly I guess.

The only thing that will probably stop me from wearing it too frequently is the fact that it’s build from solid steel - I’ve learned to love lighter watches lately.

Last edited:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Agreed, the colors are even better in person. I’m especially happy about the hands. Wouldn’t be too easy to replicate the lume correctly I guess.

The only thing that will probably stop me from wearing it too frequently is the fact that it’s build from solid steel - I’ve learned to love lighter watches lately.

We’ve discussed how the frankens will look in real life. I guess ultimately it’s not about lume or gaps or date fonts. Yes they matter on the forums because you know where to look when it’s an enlarged static picture lol.
I guess in real life it’s mostly about confidence and being comfortable with yourself. Best mod of all when it comes to luxury watches :hehehe:

Reactions: Allure and QueTip

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14
Nothing wrong at all with pale ass thighs... I like them, but they need to come on pale ass females :hehehe:

:drinks:Ohhh I think there are plenty pale thighs to go around after this lockdown is over.

Reactions: legend

Revolper

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/7/18
We’ve discussed how the frankens will look in real life. I guess ultimately it’s not about lume or gaps or date fonts. Yes they matter on the forums because you know where to look when it’s an enlarged static picture lol.
I guess in real life it’s mostly about confidence and being comfortable with yourself. Best mod of all when it comes to luxury watches :hehehe:

True, at this point it’s all about personal preference. Plus nobody‘s ever looking at my watch. :hehehe:

Reactions: Jurgenk
Status
Not open for further replies.