• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

mordret

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
10335a6ee845659e7af8d2d535875182.jpeg

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14
Can we have info on that strap? I guess it's supposed to be navy but it looks teal and I really like it. Ebay?

It's a JF navy blue. Not sure if you ever had a Ebay/Etsy one but they're pretty stiff which defeats the purpose of having a rubber strap. I would browse the strap section here if you're looking for a navy they're pretty easy to come by compared to the other colors.

Last edited:

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
New tachy?

Yes, good eyes. I realize it’s a more accurate look but the black Mikey tachy is actually finished very nicely with the perfect semi-matte brushed texture. It’s a better-made tachy than gen. Yup I said it.

Reactions: Tompa

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Yes, good eyes. I realize it’s a more accurate look but the black Mikey tachy is actually finished very nicely with the perfect semi-matte brushed texture. It’s a better-made tachy than gen. Yup I said it.
I should ask him why his tachy have the 400 in wrong position. Do you guys know the reason ?

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
i doubt he owes any of us an explanation when he is putting the money up front. i dare you ask him :D

Exactly as you said, his margins are thin and even prototype runs of a few examples are quite costly. I suspect in ordering these runs you ask for one thing and you get another (just like our reps themselves), and it’s never a matter of not noticing the discrepancies but making a shrewd cost benefit analysis of keeping something that is good enough versus ditching several thousand dollars of work and driving up the price. The operating principle in this should be max for the minimum or you should buy a gen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Garuda
Status
Not open for further replies.