• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

flying-tommy

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
21/8/12
bff94c44fd07d6573f5f46a99ef9ba59.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
My favorite ROO P. And a rather accurate one too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The LBJ and the JPM RG have been my favs by far for a long time.

Reactions: Jurgenk

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
Ghost.

B26AEF29-F533-430C-A66F-B219AFC9FFA3ba446c0e1de24974.jpg

Love that one.... shame most factories aren't doing the new 42 or 44mm ROOs right now, this I'd get straight away..
Not sure how well they'd be able to rep the Grey Ceramic case though..

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
Love that one.... shame most factories aren't doing the new 42 or 44mm ROOs right now, this I'd get straight away..
Not sure how well they'd be able to rep the Grey Ceramic case though..

Sit corrected, the bezel is Grey Ceramic, the case is Ti… I got confused with the 44mm all Grey Ceramic ROO

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Sit corrected, the bezel is Grey Ceramic, the case is Ti… I got confused with the 44mm all Grey Ceramic ROO

Yes sir the case is titanium and bezel is grey ceramic like you said. I do think that this model can be repped though. JF has a history of screwing up the grey dials but I think the obstacle for this model is the grey ceramic bezel. I will personally like to see this repped even if I do own the gen. Progress in this hobby is something I’ll be happy seeing.

44mm all grey ceramic model? That is interesting will you mind showing a pic please? Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Allure

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
Yes sir the case is titanium and bezel is grey ceramic like you said. I do think that this model can be repped though. JF has a history of screwing up the grey dials but I think the obstacle for this model is the grey ceramic bezel. I will personally like to see this repped even if I do own the gen. Progress in this hobby is something I’ll be happy seeing.

44mm all grey ceramic model? That is interesting will you mind showing a pic please? Thanks!

I know, JFs history with anything AP and Grey is poor.. maybe XF or Z+F can have a go, they seem to have done a "better" job on recent Reps..
44mm pics here:
https://www.audemarspiguet.com/en/watch-collection/royal-oak-offshore/26405CG.OO.A004CA.01/
Looks stunning!

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I know, JFs history with anything AP and Grey is poor.. maybe XF or Z+F can have a go, they seem to have done a "better" job on recent Reps..
44mm pics here:
https://www.audemarspiguet.com/en/watch-collection/royal-oak-offshore/26405CG.OO.A004CA.01/
Looks stunning!

Oh this 2019 release. I was offered a piece then and placed a deposit for it but the delay was somehow delayed and I had to change it for another. I’ve never seen this in real life but like you imply I can imagine it to be a beauty in person.

Reactions: Allure
Status
Not open for further replies.