• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem
9d7fabbf670319195b0d92179d85378b.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Garuda and Tompa

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem
Zeula very nice build by aflop . didn't know he also build frankens aswell.
is that a front loading movement setup?

Thanks Garuda. Yes, Its front loading sir. Happy to see someone told me its beautiful.

Cheer!!

Reactions: Garuda

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Lots of not good comment on my beast. Do not compare to your Gen sir. Mine is only cheap franken.

You always tell others to enjoy their watch ya? Aflop did the best things to my beast already.

Yes enjoy your watch privately but when you post pics of it you should be open to criticisms as well as compliments.
So of course you have the right to enjoy your watch but if you don’t want comments on it, leave it off the forum then.

Reactions: Allure

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem
Yes enjoy your watch privately but when you post pics of it you should be open to criticisms as well as compliments.
So of course you have the right to enjoy your watch but if you don’t want comments on it, leave it off the forum then.

Am I not open? Who say that? and i wont't leave the forum by the way...

Desmomonstro

5/4/15

Please help in commenting this one
9bac20348691c6b680ecde6af45918b3.jpg

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zeula

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Am I not open? Who say that? and i wont't leave the forum by the way...

Lol, Nobody is asking you to leave the forum nor can anyone ask that.
What I meant is when you post your watch, don’t expect everyone to compliment it just because you spent a lot. Some see something slightly better than a stock rep and others know what an AP should look like.
If you cannot see the flaws in your watches it’s a blessing for you. Enjoy them and don’t worry about what others think. :D

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem
Lol, Nobody is asking you to leave the forum nor can anyone ask that.
What I meant is when you post your watch, don’t expect everyone to compliment it just because you spent a lot. Some see something slightly better than a stock rep and others know what an AP should look like.
If you cannot see the flaws in your watches it’s a blessing for you. Enjoy them and don’t worry about what others think. :D

I never expected someone to compliment my watch, do nor decided for me sir. I built it because i like it and I always know its cant be perfect for everyone.

Thanks.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I never expected someone to compliment my watch, do nor decided for me sir. I built it because i like it and I always know its cant be perfect for everyone.

Thanks.

Then it’s back to what I said: as long as you like it, it’s the most important. But when you post pics of it, you’re going to get comments which may not sound good but it’ll help you improve your build (datewheel, crown, etc)
I’m sure that after spending so much money, you’ll be happy to spend a little more to get it close to visual perfection.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Please help in commenting this on
I'll reply to you again. I've done before but it seems like you didn't have the mental capacity to read and fully comprehend what my last post directed to you said so I'll make it double clear here.

1- be happy that it is for people like legend on here, without people like him, mikey etc. all builds / modded reps would be at a much lower level of quality and appearance. It's people like that, that make this hobby a true passion. They don't do this to get rich on, they do it for the sake of the passion and put their time on it just to produce aftermarket parts or to be able to assist with fixing flaws as good as possible. However, none of them is a magician, so they can't turn something so shit like that stock JF grey themes dial into a 1:1 gen spec dial by just breathing their precious air on them. As long as you're working on handicaps, you can never achieve perfection. You should understand that more than anyone else.

2- WHO the fuck are you to see yourself in a position to even shit on ANYTHING like that given your standing on the forum? What have you contributed other than talking shit in here and bumping and spamming in sales threads? Please, before you even see yourself in a position where you can give shit to anyone, contribute something valuable to the forum or the brand you're trying to act tough in before doing so. Otherwise, it'll just make you look more of a fool than you already are.

Got it?! Your next reply in here better be either of normal nature or directed to me.

Reactions: Garuda

Desmomonstro

5/4/15
I'll reply to you again. I've done before but it seems like you didn't have the mental capacity to read and fully comprehend what my last post directed to you said so I'll make it double clear here.

1- be happy that it is for people like legend on here, without people like him, mikey etc. all builds / modded reps would be at a much lower level of quality and appearance. It's people like that, that make this hobby a true passion. They don't do this to get rich on, they do it for the sake of the passion and put their time on it just to produce aftermarket parts or to be able to assist with fixing flaws as good as possible. However, none of them is a magician, so they can't turn something so shit like that stock JF grey themes dial into a 1:1 gen spec dial by just breathing their precious air on them. As long as you're working on handicaps, you can never achieve perfection. You should understand that more than anyone else.

2- WHO the fuck are you to see yourself in a position to even shit on ANYTHING like that given your standing on the forum? What have you contributed other than talking shit in here and bumping and spamming in sales threads? Please, before you even see yourself in a position where you can give shit to anyone, contribute something valuable to the forum or the brand you're trying to act tough in before doing so. Otherwise, it'll just make you look more of a fool than you already are.

Got it?! Your next reply in here better be either of normal nature or directed to me.
Every one can comment..as long it is polite. It is an exchange of opinions place.

Desmomonstro

5/4/15

However please remain polite..
Using rude words does not make you look smart.
Legend is a modder not for free..so of course..member have the right to compliment or criticise.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
May I comment? Very bad refinished dial IMHO.

It’s a rep with a dial mod. I did that. One of hundreds of watches I modded. But so what? Have you modded any watch yourself?
But it’s still a lot better than spending thousands on a watch and still having the watch look very cheap and bad like all of your frankens. Cheap ugliness vs expensive pretentiousness of watches which still look off. Are you able to convince yourself that you’re wearing APs and does it make you feel better?

Oh and btw, I will not cry even if I have no watch to wear. But I likely will if I have no hair left on my head hahaha.
Sorry, but that’s the BALD truth. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.