• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hey guys, didn’t check forum and wasn’t aware that a lot of discussion going on here lol

It is a JF based franken with gen dial & tachy, hands and dw are from Mikey.

Some pics see below:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a lovely watch, and I think it deserves a thread on its own. Congrats and wear it well!

Reactions: Allure

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hey guys, didn’t check forum and wasn’t aware that a lot of discussion going on here lol

It is a JF based franken with gen dial & tachy, hands and dw are from Mikey.

Some pics see below:

Peter you may wish to note that the crown for the gen 26470 isn’t so recessed like the 26170 predecessors. I will need to study why yours look a lot more recessed than the gen.

Here is mine for comparison:
5F55A289-2786-4D6D-994B-D49275AEDD788b0addbac514dfc0.jpg

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
HA I WANT MY $50 !

Thanks peterchao for the bout of freshness this has brought. I'd get the outer AR coating of that crystal off but to each its own.

Who did the job ? Can't be Spongebob right ? His hands thinning has a different style.

My bet of $50 was with Tompa, in which I stated that the watch wasn't gen.
I agree with you that the crystal is something which needs to be changed to a single AR one. Good spot.

teaston

20/3/16
UK
RB3 today.

786B9CF3-07B6-49BA-9ADD-AA4D787F8076ecf964f4caebe395.jpg

That is the most brutal watch I’ve ever seen, certainly couldn’t get away with that in the UK, unless you’re a rapper or football player!

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
That is the most brutal watch I’ve ever seen, certainly couldn’t get away with that in the UK, unless you’re a rapper or football player!

This is the RB3 and it has been in my dormant collection for a while. I do have other pieces like it and I’ll post them gradually over time.
So have you decided on your first AP yet? ;)

teaston

20/3/16
UK
This is the RB3 and it has been in my dormant collection for a while. I do have other pieces like it and I’ll post them gradually over time.
So have you decided on your first AP yet? ;)

Yes, I ordered a 15500 a few weeks ago ;)

teaston

20/3/16
UK
Nice! Do share pics and I’ll help you appraise and appreciate the details of your new exciting watch. :)

Thanks man, I'm really excited, it's been stuck at "despatched to the UK" for 5 days now though, so I guess it might be stuck at the airport waiting for a plane currently :(

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Thanks man, I'm really excited, it's been stuck at "despatched to the UK" for 5 days now though, so I guess it might be stuck at the airport waiting for a plane currently :(

It’s not stuck per se but if you used EMS that means the parcel has left the country and is en route to your country. It’ll get a status update when it reaches UK and is scanned again.

Reactions: Allure and teaston
Status
Not open for further replies.