• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

T&E

I'm Pretty Popular
16/9/18
OnYU4.jpg

Inviato dal mio SM-N960F utilizzando Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
The Ghost. Monochromatic goodness.
teaston I can post my gen 15500 and tag you if you still disbelieve that many forum members here own gens and at least 2 I know own the blue dial 15500, and another couple own the black and grey dials too. In fact I’m far from being the one with the most luxurious gens in his collection. There are many wealthy guys here and I am the speck among the them haha. Please don’t treat the forum as a gathering of poor wannabes lol. Your statement in the zf15500 really caught me off guard and I just have to correct your perspective. ;)
Your gen Tag Heuer is cool, but I think that gen APs are cooler, no offence.

DA0231A2-9984-4D04-844F-B0C8BC49CD0F082c91e757ecf859.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

teaston

20/3/16
UK
The Ghost. Monochromatic goodness.
teaston I can post my gen 15500 and tag you if you still disbelieve that many forum members here own gens and at least 2 I know own the blue dial 15500, and another couple own the black and grey dials too. In fact I’m far from being the one with the most luxurious gens in his collection. There are many wealthy guys here and I am the speck among the them haha. Please don’t treat the forum as a gathering of poor wannabes lol. Your statement in the zf15500 really caught me off guard and I just have to correct your perspective. ;)
Your gen Tag Heuer is cool, but I think that gen APs are cooler, no offence.

DA0231A2-9984-4D04-844F-B0C8BC49CD0F082c91e757ecf859.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No offence was meant mate, I just genuinely didn’t know people on here had £20k watches! I suppose I could afford a gen one, if I paid it off over 4 or 5 years, but I think I’d be too scared to ever wear it!

So is this Chrono gen too?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
No offence was meant mate, I just genuinely didn’t know people on here had £20k watches! I suppose I could afford a gen one, if I paid it off over 4 or 5 years, but I think I’d be too scared to ever wear it!

So is this Chrono gen too?

No offence taken (anymore). Here in Singapore, we buy gen watches and pay off the credit card used (for the points) in one go.
Yes this ROO offshore is gen too.
I want to invite you to enjoy this hobby together with us in the right spirit, with the understanding that most guys here are knowledgeable, and a lot of them have the means to buy multiple gens, but choose not to for their own reasons. I have zero inclination to engage you in a "who here most the most gens" conversation but you need to understand that a lot of the members here are also members on the gen forums, and own both gens and reps too. That was the reason you got the response you did in the ZF15500 thread when you suggested that nobody owns the gen or have seen/handled one around these parts. It is quite the contrary actually.

Lets put this behind us and just move on, it is as much my hobby as it is yours sir. Welcome to the club!

teaston

20/3/16
UK
No offence taken (anymore). Here in Singapore, we buy gen watches and pay off the credit card used (for the points) in one go.
Yes this ROO offshore is gen too.
I want to invite you to enjoy this hobby together with us in the right spirit, with the understanding that most guys here are knowledgeable, and a lot of them have the means to buy multiple gens, but choose not to for their own reasons. I have zero inclination to engage you in a "who here most the most gens" conversation but you need to understand that a lot of the members here are also members on the gen forums, and own both gens and reps too. That was the reason you got the response you did in the ZF15500 thread when you suggested that nobody owns the gen or have seen/handled one around these parts. It is quite the contrary actually.

Lets put this behind us and just move on, it is as much my hobby as it is yours sir. Welcome to the club!

I guess I’ve misjudged the diversity of people on this forum, personally I only know two people with gen Rolex’s, and I’ve never seen an AP in person, either real or gen!

Thanks for the welcome, although I have been part of the rep club for a few years already, as you can see from my join date, although I don’t know what happened to my post count, I certainly had a few hundred posts but they seem to have disappeared at some point!

Status
Not open for further replies.