• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajesvasingh

Horology Curious
16/10/15
1c510de04082a00245bf6fb47de106ae.jpg

Beautiful pc ???? which factory is it from

Reactions: Jurgenk

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
Thanks! It’s a JF base watch with assorted gen and aftermarket parts put together masterfully by Domi and RG plated by @flying-tommy.

Reactions: flying-tommy

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
This I like very much! Great mix of materials. I am trying to build something along these lines...

Intresting. Looking forward to see it buddy! you go for this comor combo or the black one? Black one is my favorite. To bad no replica of that is made..

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
Intresting. Looking forward to see it buddy! you go for this comor combo or the black one? Black one is my favorite. To bad no replica of that is made..

I was just admiring the dark patina that your titanium bezel has developed, in the pictures it almost looked like the bezel was cermet— and that is an effect I’m trying to emulate in a build that I am working on...

Reactions: Tompa

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
I was just admiring the dark patina that your titanium bezel has developed, in the pictures it almost looked like the bezel was cermet— and that is an effect I’m trying to emulate in a build that I am working on...

You can use Oxyclean and nailpolish(Aceton). you get a verry nice dark color on titanium with this solution.

Reactions: Jurgenk
Status
Not open for further replies.