• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfiqar

6/6/20
United Kingdom
Some beautiful AP’s here… can someone help and point me in the right direction… I’m after this ROO is is available 42mm..

Tia

33e6c9017a58852655fa959d9406211a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Can honorable member enlighten me about me new exotic watch please : ) I did find it on marketplace, I believe it’s JF, and date wheel has a better magnification than other JF APs that I have had before, I don’t know how close the ceramic colour to the gen though, I’ve read somewhere on the forum that the gen has matter colour to it

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Can honorable member enlighten me about me new exotic watch please : ) I did find it on marketplace, I believe it’s JF, and date wheel has a better magnification than other JF APs that I have had before, I don’t know how close the ceramic colour to the gen though, I’ve read somewhere on the forum that the gen has matter colour to it

It’s the white ceramic ROO. A beautiful and fairly accurate model with the usual ROO flaws. You’re right the white ceramic finish and look can be improved to look more matte and denser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.