• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

OffshoreNL

20/2/21
Europe
eeef3a9beee7d3f1821eb941838609b5.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

WOW! Care to share where you got the strap from? Looks superb!

Reactions: Tompa

aprooholic

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
6/1/21
EU
Latest addition to the collection!!! Planning a few things for it: dw, shaved tachy, thin hands and thinner case!
I will post more pics when I am at the computer
47d03ea6d61e80857cc9ff264b7c582b.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Reactions: H S and MFK100

aprooholic

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
6/1/21
EU
As promised, a few pics of my latest addition. I don't know the history of this watch, all I know is that it started life as a JF AP ROO Don Ramon limited edition, and the owner removed the gold wrap and installed a diamond bezel. I know there aren't many fans of iced out watches around here, even myself I am not a big fan, but I thought that the setting on this one looked really classy with stones in front and on the side. A part from that, the watch is pretty much stock. My idea is to make the typical mods: tacky, dw, thin case, hands... and then, rewrap the case in. RG, leaving the bezel in SS. I also attach a pic of a really nice Pride of Mexico with this finishing. I believe it can look really cool: RG case combining with the dial, white hands and SS bezel with diamonds, please tell me your opinions, I would love to know what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.