• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixel_junkie

Renowned Member
28/1/12
Conus
j5hWqW.jpg

Beautiful!

Reactions: theREALgoat

Hman12

Known Member
11/4/21
The prices are a lot more realistic in USA and in fact almost anywhere else K. In Singapore, the prices are just pure obnoxious, and my fellow countrymen sometimes like to use this as a point of playfully "showing off" their car prices (this can buy a <insert exotic car model> in <insert country>!) but I think its pure stupidity and nothing more. The fact is that we are not in X country nor can we access the exotic models at their listed prices elsewhere. Its just something we have to live with :legend:

Enjoy your lovely ride, watch and day my friend.

Sorry for this slight departure from the topic;

At university I had 5 Singaporean lads join my course from the second year onwards. They were 5 of the most articulate, polite and genuine people on the course. Those 5 boys who were from varying backgrounds left such a lasting impression on my class.
It's a shame I probably won't have the chance to meet any of them since the distance between our countries is so great and that we are also so busy, being slightly older.

But everytime I find out someone is from Singapore I feel that same respect and love I developed from them.

Just shows how much an individual can do for their country.

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Sorry for this slight departure from the topic;

At university I had 5 Singaporean lads join my course from the second year onwards. They were 5 of the most articulate, polite and genuine people on the course. Those 5 boys who were from varying backgrounds left such a lasting impression on my class.
It's a shame I probably won't have the chance to meet any of them since the distance between our countries is so great and that we are also so busy, being slightly older.

But everytime I find out someone is from Singapore I feel that same respect and love I developed from them.

Just shows how much an individual can do for their country.

Thank you for your feedback and kind comments about the Singaporean boys Hman12

I appreciate you sharing your experience about my fellow countrymen. Like every country in the world, we have our fair shares of the angelic and obnoxious ones, and of course, the ones in the spectrum between, displaying varying degrees of social grace, emotional quotient and every aspect of the human characters and personality traits. What I shared in the post you quoted above was anecdotal and mainly an allusion to the funny lamentations put forth by the car owners here, given the ridiculous prices of the cars here. I think what is at play here are the sample sizes and time spent ensconced in the culture. Other than the time I spent abroad studying, I am a born and bred local guy and am familiar with the idiosyncrasies and norms of our people. There are lovable traits and aspects which aren't so endearing, depending on where you choose to look. I appreciate your kind statement about my countrymen and I am sure that we can pick out equally classy guys from every single country represented here. The qualities and expressions that separate us, physically or otherwise, are insignificant compared with the similarities which unite us.

Hman12

Known Member
11/4/21
Thank you for your feedback and kind comments about the Singaporean boys Hman12

I appreciate you sharing your experience about my fellow countrymen. Like every country in the world, we have our fair shares of the angelic and obnoxious ones, and of course, the ones in the spectrum between, displaying varying degrees of social grace, emotional quotient and every aspect of the human characters and personality traits. What I shared in the post you quoted above was anecdotal and mainly an allusion to the funny lamentations put forth by the car owners here, given the ridiculous prices of the cars here. I think what is at play here are the sample sizes and time spent ensconced in the culture. Other than the time I spent abroad studying, I am a born and bred local guy and am familiar with the idiosyncrasies and norms of our people. There are lovable traits and aspects which aren't so endearing, depending on where you choose to look. I appreciate your kind statement about my countrymen and I am sure that we can pick out equally classy guys from every single country represented here. The qualities and expressions that separate us, physically or otherwise, are insignificant compared with the similarities which unite us.

​​​​​I am moved by your graces and sincerity in the above message. There is a way to say something beautifully and you did that with ease, almost poetically.

And perhaps almost as beautiful as your watch collection!

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
Dont do it!! You will regret it bro

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

+1. compare the original build cost (ahem,,, no profit) to the cost of making another from scratch.

if SuperLory doesn't wear it often enough and reaches for his other frankens more, then makes sense to pass it along. just don't try to rebuild another in the future with those overpriced movements

Reactions: SuperLory and Tompa
Status
Not open for further replies.