• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I think Mr Legend has to look more on his job. Because it is far to be perfect .
He should look how many screwed up he made before pointing others.

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

Late to the party, as I headed to bed early last night lol.

No modder can make a watch perfect, given that its reps with limitations. I will be the first to admit that I do not have a perfect track record with modding watches, nor achieved perfect results every time. Just like any other modders here. So what? Do you expect me to hang my head in shame just because you posted a less than perfect example of my work? lol. It is all part of what we do, as we learn and evolve. Feel free to post anything you like, and you are entitled to say what you wish. It does not bother or affect me. In fact, I welcome it as a form of learning. We thrive in imperfection and find our own happiness in it.

Also, if you scrutinize my posts, at no point did I put aflop's work down. What he did was limited to assembly and putting all the parts together. Even with his prodigious talent, he cannot for example, make the datewheel font look gen, or make the hands look good, or create a watch which looks gen based on the resources he had to work with.

I get that this is a rep forum, but if a watch a posted, then it is open for all comments, and not only compliments. I stand by what I say, that none of Zeula's frankens look acceptable, and not because of Aflop's work either. Like QueTip mentioned, modders aren't magicians and for franken work, his role is limited to mostly aligning and putting the parts together. Even a master watchmaker cannot make the watches look gen, because of the limitation in the resources he has to work with. Zeula's watches look nice as watches like I said, but they have nothing to do with being AP at all. This is not due to Aflop's work, but the parts used.

Ultimately, I do not expect you to understand. You are that guy who thinks your 44mm AP rep is perfect when it is leagues away from being even good and you will never understand what an AP is about. I have seen your watches and lets just say that any while none of them are good for anything but parts and maybe the trashcan, they suit a man of your class very well. We play the game at completely different levels, I do not think that I need to lower myself that much to engage you, it will be akin to freefalling without a parachute from the sky to a cess pit. To give an example, a man with full hair on his head does not waste time speaking of washing and grooming it, with a bald and stupid man, because he will never understand it. And what he does not understand, he is contemptuous toward, because he is stupid, and blind even if he has no hair covering his eyes. I hope that this example isn't too personal and I am not sorry even if it is.
Every society or group needs an underbelly to make everyone else look smarter, and without you here, it will be hard to find a replacement. So at where you are, you are doing an excellent job. Keep it up!

Last edited:
Reactions: Allure and QueTip

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem
98c445a7a3331c6171fa0a187f141273.plist

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Nice piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tompa

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Btw i never talk to u.
I quote legend..

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

And you did the same thing. I never spoke to you and you jumped in. So why use this tenuous defence when QueTip is doing exactly what you did, except with a lot more flair, logic and purpose?
You are just someone who has even less brains than you have hair. There is nothing wrong with wearing cheap ugly reps like the ones you have. Just shut your mouth when it is none of your business.

Reactions: Allure

fletch512

Known Member
9/5/06
I have seen your watches and lets just say that any while none of them are good for anything but parts and maybe the trashcan, they suit a man of your class very well. We play the game at completely different levels, I do not think that I need to lower myself that much to engage you, it will be akin to freefalling without a parachute from the sky to a cess pit. To give an example, a man with full hair on his head does not waste time speaking of washing and grooming it, with a bald and stupid man, because he will never understand it. And what he does not understand, he is contemptuous toward, because he is stupid, and blind even if he has no hair covering his eyes. I hope that this example isn't too personal and I am not sorry even if it is.
Every society or group needs an underbelly to make everyone else look smarter, and without you here, it will be hard to find a replacement. So at where you are, you are doing an excellent job. Keep it up!

Wow. Some tough love on this forum. I wouldn’t say such things to my worst enemy. If only a moderator would step in to stop the blatant bashing. Oh wait, it’s apparently encouraged here.

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Very nice strap. Where is it from bro

Thank you brother! Its a cheap ebay strap 30bucks, Its a little stiff but it looks cool.

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
facfeff120e90e2032c937c6f013216f.plist

What hands are you using? Realy nice one’s. Beautiful watch you got there buddy

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem
What hands are you using? Realy nice one’s. Beautiful watch you got there buddy

Its mikey sir. Thanks T.

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Its mikey sir. Thanks T.

Do you know if its v1 or V2 hands? The ”stack” locks better then on my franken that uses mikey v1 hands

Reactions: Zeula

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem
Do you know if its v1 or V2 hands? The ”stack” locks better then on my franken that uses mikey v1 hands

It is V2 Tompa. :))

Reactions: Tompa

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem
Zeula I like the Beast. (I had the Gen see above) perhaps I will look around for a nice Rep, like yours. It is stunning

This gen is too far from me bro. I can made only this franken. Its look beautiful for me by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.