• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmomonstro

5/4/15
It’s a rep with a dial mod. I did that. One of hundreds of watches I modded. But so what? Have you modded any watch yourself?
But it’s still a lot better than spending thousands on a watch and still having the watch look very cheap and bad like all of your frankens. Cheap ugliness vs expensive pretentiousness of watches which still look off. Are you able to convince yourself that you’re wearing APs and does it make you feel better?

Oh and btw, I will not cry even if I have no watch to wear. But I likely will if I have no hair left on my head hahaha.
Sorry, but that’s the BALD truth. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Come on ...there was nothing bad..on this painted dial..
I would call it the filling tapisserie effect.

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
However please remain polite..
Using rude words does not make you look smart.
Legend is a modder not for free..so of course..member have the right to compliment or criticise.

I’ve never modded any watch for you so it’s unnecessary for me to answer to you.
And your compliment or criticism has no bearing, coming from someone of your caliber. Lol

Reactions: Allure

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem
It’s a rep with a dial mod. I did that. One of hundreds of watches I modded. But so what? Have you modded any watch yourself?
But it’s still a lot better than spending thousands on a watch and still having the watch look very cheap and bad like all of your frankens. Cheap ugliness vs expensive pretentiousness of watches which still look off. Are you able to convince yourself that you’re wearing APs and does it make you feel better?

Oh and btw, I will not cry even if I have no watch to wear. But I likely will if I have no hair left on my head hahaha.

Look cheap and bad oh thank you. These are from forum's modder by the way. Like what i say, nothing can compete your gen because it's rep.

How do you know i never modded my watch hahaha

Anyway, thanks for your kind words "look cheap and bad"

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
However please remain polite..
Using rude words does not make you look smart.
Legend is a modder not for free..so of course..member have the right to compliment or criticise.

read my post again

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Please guys be friendly to eatchouther. We are all friends here. And its a friendly forum for changing ideas and pictures. If someone have critics please use pm. Be thankful for our forum moders. Witout them you are stuck with your regular rep... As long as you cant mods for your selfe..

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem

Look cheap and bad oh thank you. These are from forum's modder by the way. Like what i say, nothing can compete your gen because it's rep.

How do you know i never modded my watch hahaha

Anyway, thanks for your kind words "look cheap and bad"

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem
Please guys be friendly to eatchouther. We are all friends here. And its a friendly forum for changing ideas and pictures. If someone have critics please use pm. Be thankful for our forum moders. Witout them you are stuck with your regular rep... As long as you cant mods for your selfe..

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Sure Tompa. I'll. ????

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
U better read ur f words...

I'm well aware of my words. Also I dare you to tell me what to do again. Bring it on.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Btw i never talk to u.
I quote legend..

But a member of staff is telling you what to do. So what do you do?

A- talk back to him and try to act smart, I've explained everything in my last detailed post, you can go and read it again to remind yourself of what I said. Don't focus on the harshness but on the actual points I've made.
B- take what he tells you and know that he's not talking out of his ass like you seem to

Choose wisely.

Desmomonstro

5/4/15
But a member of staff is telling you what to do. So what do you do?

A- talk back to him and try to act smart, I've explained everything in my last detailed post, you can go and read it again to remind yourself of what I said. Don't focus on the harshness but on the actual points I've made.
B- take what he tells you and know that he's not talking out of his ass like you seem to

Choose wisely.
So you are a moderator..and you caution legend commenting the job of aflop of cheap shit..?????
As a moderator..your first duty is to not take side and being fair.
We are here in a constructive discussion.
You got no idea of our knowledge on watch or if we ever mod our own watch..
It is only your perception.
Txs

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
So you are a moderator..and you caution legend commenting the job of aflop of cheap shit..?????
Don't take it literal. I know, aflop knows and legend knows how he meant it. At no point did legend shit another modder. He's solely pointing out the flaws of this and that, in an objective manner. Which you have failed to do. Your approach is just to stir shit, as you can tell by the words you've chose and the sarcastic and almost cynical undertone of your posts.

I have a pretty good idea of your knowledge on watches. I can filter how you talk and thus draw my conclusions. Rarely do these fool me, believe me. What you are doing is FAR from constructive.

Desmomonstro

5/4/15
I attach u the photo of the comment in order to help your selective memory.
53095726c4245f2819aa253f97119f44.jpg

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I attach u the photo of the comment in order to help your selective memory.
53095726c4245f2819aa253f97119f44.jpg

My selective memory servers me very well, it seems your lack of comprehension is the problem here. It makes perfect sense if you don't take it literal. legend is a highly eloquent person so I take it not everyone has the means to understand what he means but that is okay.

Think about what I told you earlier and then read all of these posts that offended you and your bumbuddy so much and maybe, just maybe you're going to see sense behind what point legend made. Like I said, aflop gets it. You put it like that, legend is putting his own work down as well. Like I said, even he can't turn shit to gold. But what am I saying, you won't understand it anyway.

Desmomonstro

5/4/15
I think Mr Legend has to look more on his job. Because it is far to be perfect .
He should look how many screwed up he made before pointing others.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I think Mr Legend has to look more on his job. Because it is far to be perfect .
He should look how many screwed up he made before pointing others.
Okay, are you fucking stupid? Can you read? I've remained subjective here until now and NOT have taken any side but now I have to.

Legend is a close and good personal friend of mine (btw which does not change the way I moderate on here, ask him how many times I've told him to step down) and I will not let YOU (a nobody) shit on any modder like that. legend is scrutinising his work as much as he does anyone elses, in fact he's even scrutinising his own stuff more than he does with others.

Like I said, like Legend said, like aflop said- they can only work with what they are given by the owners and the factories. None of the modders can turn a shit stock Offshore into a gen spec piece or even a close to perfection franken. It's simply not possible. You're getting much closer to that with building a franken but will still remain with flaws one can live with or try to eliminate further. That will depend on the pockets you have, the determination you have and how OCD you are. And people like Legend or me who are notorious for 'putting down' franken builds are aware of that and fully respect that. If you can live with whatever flaw, so be it but there will still be criticism happening. If you can't take that, don't post it. Simple as that.

And now, I am telling you one more time. Unless you have contributed at least anything other than stirring shit or spamming m2m on this forum you can talk up and have a discussion with me about things like that and the way you talk but you are not in the position. Point blank. What you've been doing all this time is simply stir shit, be sarcastic and cynical.

This is my last warning to you, knock it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.