Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


      Originally posted by Earthchem View Post



      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Nice, I hadn’t noticed the Diver Chrono before!
      Last edited by teaston; 26-02-20, 08:45.

      Comment


        Originally posted by teaston View Post

        Size of the Diver suits you well! What size are your wrists? I'm not just being nosey, I'm considering a Diver or ROO but a bit worried about the size.
        7.5"ish wrists. I can comfortably wear a 44mm too.

        Do. Or do not. There is no try.
        There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
        ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

        The collection
        https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

        Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
        Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

        "Rep on Bros" WingNut

        Comment


          Originally posted by C Master View Post

          7.5"ish wrists. I can comfortably wear a 44mm too.
          About 0.5” bigger than mine, I should be ok then, thanks for the info!

          Comment


            Comment



              A little cleaning action.
              Looking for:
              AP: >>Thin case ROOs<<
              Panerai: >>036, 082, 086, 282/283, 326
              <<

              Selling:
              >Gen Rolex 116610 Crystals<

              Comment



                Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

                The collection
                https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

                Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
                Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

                "Rep on Bros" WingNut

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Tempo View Post
                  Gorgeous!!

                  Comment


                    Well I’ve now read the whole of this thread, and unfortunately I’ve decided that it’s the ROO that I really want next. I say unfortunately because it appears no decent reps are available, at least none with the same dimensions as gen, unless I’m mistaken? I could live with the other imperfections, but extra thickness on what is already a large watch is not something I’m really keen on.

                    Any help or suggestions happily received.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by SuperLory View Post
                      Jurgenk no way that is Mikey cyclops.
                      You are right. I checked with Mikey who confirms this is Prof Cyclops with double AR. The new Mikey cyclops is gen spec in magnification and single AR color.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by teaston View Post
                        Well I’ve now read the whole of this thread, and unfortunately I’ve decided that it’s the ROO that I really want next. I say unfortunately because it appears no decent reps are available, at least none with the same dimensions as gen, unless I’m mistaken? I could live with the other imperfections, but extra thickness on what is already a large watch is not something I’m really keen on.

                        Any help or suggestions happily received.
                        You can try buying an ROO franken (usually with gen parts and a thinned case), or even thinned out ROOs m2m. The thickness issue will be resolved.

                        Comment


                          @teaston
                          The grey 15500.




                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by legend View Post
                            @teaston
                            The grey 15500.




                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Bro we needa talk about shoes..like serious talk.
                            I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

                            Comment





                              Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                              There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                              ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

                              The collection
                              https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

                              Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
                              Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

                              "Rep on Bros" WingNut

                              Comment





                                Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X