• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Can’t beat the Tierminator! :)

3750cf0d26a9517958d831a5377bd061.jpg

c5b52a3f77c0a72f48643c3f00802d72.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Well.... I technically can, but am gonna let you have your moment of glory, because I do agree that its a beauty. lol
Is that a stainless steel case?

Oh can you now? :)

I think it is a stainless steel case indeed

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Oh can you now? :)

I think it is a stainless steel case indeed

I asked because I thought I could see some steel showing through the PVD but that could be just the angle or lighting.
Enjoy it, it was one of my favorite models when it launched and its always nostalgic to see a pic of this, whether gen or rep.

Reactions: Allure

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
I asked because I thought I could see some steel showing through the PVD but that could be just the angle or lighting.
Enjoy it, it was one of my favorite models when it launched and its always nostalgic to see a pic of this, whether gen or rep.

No it is the light reflecting on the case. Some screwdrivers have done some mild scratches in the strap screws area, but I am quite surprised actually by the quality of the plating. I reckon this is a noob (but I am not sure) and they are definitely not known for their plating abilities....

Isn’t the EOD the very first “limited edition” ROO? Again not sure but you will definitely know this better than me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
No it is the light reflecting on the case. Some screwdrivers have done some mild scratches in the strap screws area, but I am quite surprised actually by the quality of the plating. I reckon this is a noob (but I am not sure) and they are definitely not known for their plating abilities....

Isn’t the EOD the very first “limited edition” ROO? Again not sure but you will definitely know this better than me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have seen a gen which has more of a gunmetal color than black. Like pencil lead and that was gorgeous for me.
As far as I can remember yes the EOD was the first limited edition offshore but I can be wrong also, there are some early obscure models like the Alinghi Polaris, I don’t know which got produced first.

W47chl0v3r

PM for 5402 inquiries
Supporter
Certified
29/8/19
Adjusted the bezel because it wasn’t straight and gave it a new strap. Honestly don’t like rep bracelets because they pull my hair.

Don’t ask me to change the date.

Reactions: tedit and Tompa

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Adjusted the bezel because it wasn’t straight and gave it a new strap. Honestly don’t like rep bracelets because they pull my hair.

Can you kindly share the specs on this beauty please?
Also, yes, please change your date. This is a nice watch, the least you can do is to let it do its job properly and display the correct date lol.

W47chl0v3r

PM for 5402 inquiries
Supporter
Certified
29/8/19
Can you kindly share the specs on this beauty please?
Also, yes, please change your date. This is a nice watch, the least you can do is to let it do its job properly and display the correct date lol.

It’s not a daily driver and I don’t own a watch winder. Here are the specs: thickness - 8.1mm
with
XF bezel and screws
XF crown
XF rubber gasket
Gen white dial
Gen hands
Gen 2121 with white date disk
Gen midcase with no serial number :confused:
Custom movement holder
cheap rubber strap and links

Reactions: legend
Status