• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Shhhh, let's not get busted, we gonna get banned from the AP section :hehehe:

Aha! Busted.
Brand disloyalty is a very serious offence SHB. Pam_boy is obviously a... well Pam
Boy but you’re a known AP guy.
I think 10 lashes of the whip will suffice in this case as the first offence? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Aha! Busted.
Brand disloyalty is a very serious offence SHB. Pam_boy is obviously a... well Pam
I think 10 lashes of the whip will suffice in this case as the first offence? Lol

Let’s do 20. Just because it’s SHB

Reactions: SHB

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Ok then we should in fact go with 30 because he’s SHB and acted like he liked AP.

But according to the penalty book, that has 40 on it.. So let's do 50 because he's SHB.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Yes fair but if you look at the updated penalty book it says that if he OPENLY does it, it’s worth 60 lashes bro. So 60?
Whoops. I must've missed it. Let's make a call and agree to 100 with respect to the next update of the penalty book as well.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Whoops. I must've missed it. Let's make a call and agree to 100 with respect to the next update of the penalty book as well.

Ok 100 it is. And a final 10 for him making us go through all this trouble.
SHB please report to the whipping room whenever you see this message. You may also alternatively show an AP wristshot in lieu of having the whipping postponed indefinitely
(but never cancelled)

Reactions: Allure and QueTip

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Good morning APmily.

Guys legend QueTip you're so rude with me :hehehe:

I'm unsure to be able to wear an AP anytime soon so I'll have to join you to the whipping room lmao

Edit: unless the famous p_maldini agree to sell me his Jarno and agree a for 4 hours xxxpress delivery :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 911cz and legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Good morning APmily.

Guys legend QueTip you're so rude with me :hehehe:

I'm unsure to be able to wear an AP anytime soon so I'll have to join you to the whipping room lmao

Edit: unless the famous p_maldini agree to sell me his Jarno and agree a for 4 hours xxxpress delivery :D

The jarno is one of the classic ROOs despite being a limited edition IMHO. Color matches with everything and it has batons instead of the usual numbered dial markers which makes it a lot more classy to me. Good choice actually!

Reactions: Allure

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
The jarno is one of the classic ROOs despite being a limited edition IMHO. Color matches with everything and it has batons instead of the usual numbered dial markers which makes it a lot more classy to me. Good choice actually!

I'd like to put my hands on one of theses despite the heavy list of flaws this particular model have.

-------

Currently (since yesterday) browsing the very 1st version of this thread back in 2013, it's great to see some old models, rare birds, and even rarer.. QueTip posting some of his APs.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I'd like to put my hands on one of theses despite the heavy list of flaws this particular model have.

-------

Currently (since yesterday) browsing the very 1st version of this thread back in 2013, it's great to see some old models, rare birds, and even rarer.. QueTip posting some of his APs.

Oh dear you know mentioning QueTip ‘s old APs is really forbidden right? Oh no SHB....

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Oh dear you know mentioning QueTip ‘s old APs is really forbidden right? Oh no SHB....

And there go another 500 whips. Oh dear SHB. You’re in for a treat.

Reactions: SHB and legend

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
Aha! Busted.

Come on don't be so hard on him, he did it out of sheer enthusiasm!
Maybe wearing an AP for a day should be enough punishment :giggle:
And as always ... Dē gustibus nōn est disputandum!
So, to all you AP lovers let's enjoy our watches!:drinks_cheers:

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Come on don't be so hard on him, he did it out of sheer enthusiasm!
Maybe wearing an AP for a day should be enough punishment :giggle:
And as always ... Dē gustibus nōn est disputandum!
So, to all you AP lovers let's enjoy our watches!:drinks_cheers:

I am not a Pam guy but is that a 187? Nice one. You are welcome to post your pams here as long as they "look nice" (and yes that is pretty subjective lol)
Welcome to the AP section!

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
I am not a Pam guy but is that a 187? Nice one. You are welcome to post your pams here as long as they "look nice" (and yes that is pretty subjective lol)
Welcome to the AP section!

Yes a 187.
Thanks for inviting me, I'll take a look at the AP section here and there!
If you also want to see some nice PAM shots too, take a seat in the back and have a look at 'The NEW Panerai Wristies Thread' and enjoy!
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...es-thread-post-your-pam-pics-here?view=stream

Reactions: legend
Status
Not open for further replies.