• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
Tobel JF V5?

Btw, who got the best sub? :hehehe:

The other day I came across a link at the DH Gate. They say the have the best Sub. Pricewise not to bad, 114 US dollars.
The problem is I can't find the url anymore. But there is a very best Sub, I've seen it. I know this will not help you, but perhaps you will sleep better now, knowing there is a best Sub.

I assume you mean a Rollie Sub???

:thumbup:

Reactions: SHB

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
The other day I came across a link at the DH Gate. They say the have the best Sub. Pricewise not to bad, 114 US dollars.
The problem is I can't find the url anymore. But there is a very best Sub, I've seen it. I know this will not help you, but perhaps you will sleep better now, knowing there is a best Sub.

I assume you mean a Rollie Sub???

:thumbup:

Lmao, yeah I was talking about the rollie sub, but nothing serious, it's just a joke I got with Tobel.
Anyway, I'm gonna sleep well and long life to the *best sub*, thanks bud :hehehe:

Reactions: stanevo6

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
ZCuDL8.jpg

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

I own the gen of this and modded 4-5 reps for members and I would have to say that this is one of the best rep ROOs out of the box, hands down. Yes all ROOs are flawed yada yada but this one looks more convincing because of the black theme for dial, datewheel and tachy. It is one of my personal favorite rep APs.
I like that watch box too, even if its period incorrect (or maybe not even AP, who cares, it looks good!). Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.