• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
And how exactly do you intend to do that Mr K?
By posting an ostentatious looking piece that has not one, but at least 4 different color "tones" on it. :hehehe:

Oh don;t worry I have loads of new and exciting little "beauties" to post :)

You should see the one above in the flesh (you might want to wash your hands after handling it, nothing to do with covid). It weighs a ton, it is about 47mm and no strap ever made for any form of AP will fit the monstrous plots on it.

Reactions: legend

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
It is a very nice piece and the watch has gone a long way to where it is now.
I hope that you can find gen hands to complete the look one day. The current hands are just too flat and does not integrate well with the beauty of the rest of the watch.

Thanks! And i hope so to bro. I totaly agree

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
742c3c9b93b949d75ff4ce8e397ece52.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Nice to se you again Pat! Where have you been my friend? I hope everything is good with you and your family. Cheers buddy

All good T. The pandemic just took more of a toll than I expected in personal and work life. It is good to have a few spare hours to be back here.

Reactions: SuperLory and Tompa

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
All good T. The pandemic just took more of a toll than I expected in personal and work life. It is good to have a few spare hours to be back here.

Yeah its crazy.. who had thought it should be this long.. and now its starting all over again.. :/ i still have my jobb but if this continue who knows whats gona happend after new year...? It sux big time. I hade covid in mars/april, not the worst kind, but was realy realy sick for 3-4weeks, so now Im immune they say at least 6moths after you got it. Crazy times. Good to see you again buddy and stay safe

Status
Not open for further replies.