• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Can't find the v2 on any TD sites...
Does the v2 have an updated dial?

I have a "V2" (according to the owner) in hand with the updated cyclop and dw.
Is there something about the dial which needs updating? The gold accents are a bit reddish in the rep (gold prints, markers, hands, dw etc) and more yellowish in the gen.
The blue is darker in the gen, but honestly these are not differences easily seen without the gen and rep next to each other.

Reactions: Allure

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU
I have a "V2" (according to the owner) in hand with the updated cyclop and dw.
Is there something about the dial which needs updating? The gold accents are a bit reddish in the rep (gold prints, markers, hands, dw etc) and more yellowish in the gen.
The blue is darker in the gen, but honestly these are not differences easily seen without the gen and rep next to each other.

Would you say the V2 subjectively needs a rotor silencing and bezel screw polish/alignment?

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
I don't have the rep with me now, left it at the workshop (as it was sent in to me for a service) but I will do so for you tomorrow when I get to the office if it is ok.

Sounds good, much appreciated!

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
this is mine......

made by Legend and now flyng to me......

he made a marvellous job with cyclops and cristal ...and he also made a service complete...now it seems another watch.....

ps...mine is the last V2

Dibs on it whenever in future you want to offload it

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
I’m in Singapore and you never asked for dibs on mine. It’s pretty saddening L. :hehehe:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was meant to have been in Singapore to watch the GP this year.. but that got canned.. I then heard that Turkey would allow fans, so booked a flight to Istanbul and now there's no fans allowed, bollocks! Oh well, will have to go play some golf instead..
BTW Picasso74 that's a lovely v2 made better with the mods, nice!!

Last edited:

Shylock Eins

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/2/16
e0e7bdec8d1ecad9628744ecbbeeb28e.plist

Tig990

Known Member
6/5/19
My point wasn’t related to the pose but rather the look of the watch. The logo text seems inverted. I don’t think a timer can do that right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not not sure about other phones, but my pixel does take selfies like a mirror. There's a setting you can change to swap that but the "mirror" version is the default. It was indeed just a selfie

Status
Not open for further replies.