• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I thought only legend was posting gens here. Magnificent Kasparov, I love it.

Oh no flofas lol
I’m very much aware that I’m not the only guy owning gens here. Casually I can count about 8-10 others off my head with gen APs. Others are too lazy to post or chooses to post in the gen forums. I do that too but under a completely different nick.

As you (and others) have realized, the watches posted in this thread are all nice, status aside. We have come to regard them collectively as “watches” and we assess each one based on aesthetic appeal and decide if we like them. To be honest when I get tired of my collection I come on to look at the pics to get inspiration on what to buy next haha. I’m certain we do them to varying degrees. The AP pics thread has evolved to showcase an eclectic variety of APs which transcend the gen/rep status of each watch. I enjoy this thread and hope you do too and that my gens do not bother you in any way sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xiiaodiit

7/3/18
Singapore
I’m thinking of getting an first AP.. any recommendation. Looking at many AP post, I’m thinking of getting the JF model with black bezel and black dial rubber clad 42mm.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

flofas

3/10/13
Europe
I’m thinking of getting an first AP.. any recommendation. Looking at many AP post, I’m thinking of getting the JF model with black bezel and black dial rubber clad 42mm.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

That's a very good choice on V2 (current version) as the dial is very detailed. But unfortunately all those V2s have incredibly thick caseback. But please use this thread only to post pics.

Silvanos

Renowned Member
22/5/15

thank you
like.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.