• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
b5bb777ea1e48c4a1344f0c897373cbd.plist

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
Now you can sleep like a baby! All is corrected!

ce32036d6e5cb4abbdc263ea9a15cf54.jpg

P.S. Just a note for everybody, the comment from a good watchmaker - all the screws keeping the bezel were unscrewed. So better right after watch arrived bring it to a professional for a short overview and minor servicing - it may save more money in future.

Oh My. does that mean that my bezel screws could fall out any moment? I have the XF V2 with the lowbeat movement.
and sadly my watchmaker in Holland retired :(

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem
Its my old beauty? Wow amazing!! I want it back bro ;)

Thanks T. Its your Ex-watch just arrive today and I just modded it.

Thanks for the nice piece.

Reactions: Tompa

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Thanks T. Its your Ex-watch just arrive today and I just modded it.

Thanks for the nice piece.

Awsome! Im glad you like it. Realy like the dw. What Dw do you use for your a7750 watches? Pm me bro

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like this replica model as it is quite accurate to gen visually. I think this is a well-built example bro.
Modded AP reps and frankens, are always fun watches to build and wear. Its like wearing customized watches with unique quirks, and one won't have to worry about damaging or losing them.
That is a huge plus in this hobby, along with the fact that you can own far more watches then collecting gens! :qtip2:
Keep it up, it is nice to see your collection growing!

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem
I like this replica model as it is quite accurate to gen visually. I think this is a well-built example bro.
Modded AP reps and frankens, are always fun watches to build and wear. Its like wearing customized watches with unique quirks, and one won't have to worry about damaging or losing them.
That is a huge plus in this hobby, along with the fact that you can own far more watches then collecting gens! :qtip2:
Keep it up, it is nice to see your collection growing!

Thanks bro. This watch look very better with your cyclops. Thanks for the supplied bro.

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem
Nice watch bro, you may want to get the datewheel/cyclop looked at. Pilfer one or both from Zeula lol

[mention]down_under [/mention] love to wear stock rep bro. He can't distinguish whether its modded or not modded. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.