• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolosovsky

Renowned Member
12/8/18
Please do it, pleaseeeeee. I am losing sleep over this.

Now you can sleep like a baby! All is corrected!

ce32036d6e5cb4abbdc263ea9a15cf54.jpg

P.S. Just a note for everybody, the comment from a good watchmaker - all the screws keeping the bezel were unscrewed. So better right after watch arrived bring it to a professional for a short overview and minor servicing - it may save more money in future.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Now you can sleep like a baby! All is corrected!

ce32036d6e5cb4abbdc263ea9a15cf54.jpg

P.S. Just a note for everybody, the comment from a good watchmaker - all the screws keeping the bezel were unscrewed. So better right after watch arrived bring it to a professional for a short overview and minor servicing - it may save more money in future.

Same for my 15500 received Friday, all screws were kind of loose... including the bracelet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Tompa and Zuela, both cracking ROOs!
Just need Legend
to post his Ghost and that'll complete the Grey dial goodness for today!

AP does the best blue and grey dials, and while AP does not have the best chronograph movement in its price bracket, it does have one of the best movement and rotor decorations IMHO. I applaud AP’s decision to adopt a see through caseback for the new offshore and royal oak models.

For owners seeking to build the 2014 frankens, this is an important point of consideration, and its not something which a closed caseback, generic movement deco or customized decos can effectively fix.
So you made a wise decision to build the franken rubberclad and I hope you can take the time to plan one of the best builds in the forum for your chosen model. :)

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
AP does the best blue and grey dials, and while AP does not have the best chronograph movement in its price bracket, it does have one of the best movement and rotor decorations IMHO. I applaud AP’s decision to adopt a see through caseback for the new offshore and royal oak models.

For owners seeking to build the 2014 frankens, this is an important point of consideration, and its not something which a closed caseback, generic movement deco or customized decos can effectively fix.
So you made a wise decision to build the franken rubberclad and I hope you can take the time to plan one of the best builds in the forum for your chosen model. :)

It'll be the best I can make it (well, the mod'er, may as well through 3-4K down the drain if I was to try and build it :rolleyes:) but won't be near some of the Frankens on here (for now) they are works of art and then a fair few levels above are the Gens, your Ghost and MH are superb and the Beast too, so much so I've been looking at the Beast on Chrono24 (just kicking tyres for now) I knew I should have stayed away from this hobby and not come back!

Reactions: legend
Status
Not open for further replies.