**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garuda View Post

i doubt he owes any of us an explanation when he is putting the money up front. i dare you ask him
    Exactly as you said, his margins are thin and even prototype runs of a few examples are quite costly. I suspect in ordering these runs you ask for one thing and you get another (just like our reps themselves), and it’s never a matter of not noticing the discrepancies but making a shrewd cost benefit analysis of keeping something that is good enough versus ditching several thousand dollars of work and driving up the price. The operating principle in this should be max for the minimum or you should buy a gen.
    Last edited by Jurgenk; 17-05-20, 14:54.

Comment

Originally posted by Jurgenk View Post

Guard yellow to get stuff done
      That is a very horny strap!

Comment

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flying-tommy View Post

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
          This is so nice...

Comment

Originally posted by flying-tommy View Post

A stunner piece!
            My Rep Collection:

Rolex SD43
            Panerai 605, 372, 243, 087, 064 & 1389
            Audemars Piguet ROO Sebastien Buemi, Navy, Safari, 57th Street, Montauk Highway & Sincere

Comment

Originally posted by maison888 View Post

Specs on this? As with the comments above, this is pretty damn clean

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by andyaudi42 View Post
                Specs on this? As with the comments above, this is pretty damn clean

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
                It's a stock JF 9.5 with navy rubber. Here's an iphone pic. Don't mind my pale a** thigh .

Comment

That two tone gold/steel royal oak is a sleeper!

Comment

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Comment

I Change to summer tires (gray rubber)
                      flying-tommy got me inspired with his safari on Brown rubber.

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Comment

Originally posted by maison888 View Post

It's a stock JF 9.5 with navy rubber. Here's an iphone pic. Don't mind my pale a** thigh .

]
                        Nothing wrong at all with pale ass thighs... I like them, but they need to come on pale ass females

Comment

The twin

Comment

Originally posted by Revolper View Post
                            The twin
                            Nice! very few frankens are specced better. I happen to be wearing this yesterday and it’s a color theme which looks better in person than in pictures. Makes an ideal beater for AP lovers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by legend View Post
                              Nice! very few frankens are specced better. I happen to be wearing this yesterday and it’s a color theme which looks better in person than in pictures. Makes an ideal beater for AP lovers.

Agreed, the colors are even better in person. I’m especially happy about the hands. Wouldn’t be too easy to replicate the lume correctly I guess.

The only thing that will probably stop me from wearing it too frequently is the fact that it’s build from solid steel - I’ve learned to love lighter watches lately.
                              Last edited by Revolper; 19-05-20, 15:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Revolper View Post

Agreed, the colors are even better in person. I’m especially happy about the hands. Wouldn’t be too easy to replicate the lume correctly I guess.

The only thing that will probably stop me from wearing it too frequently is the fact that it’s build from solid steel - I’ve learned to love lighter watches lately.
                                We’ve discussed how the frankens will look in real life. I guess ultimately it’s not about lume or gaps or date fonts. Yes they matter on the forums because you know where to look when it’s an enlarged static picture lol.
                                I guess in real life it’s mostly about confidence and being comfortable with yourself. Best mod of all when it comes to luxury watches

Comment

Working...
                                X