• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolosovsky

Renowned Member
12/8/18
If you ask Anadrol5 he will tell you that the screws are not sunken far enough so that’s a blatant tell. If you’re in USA the bezel screws need to be minimally sunk to the depth of Australia hehehe:
And if you ask QueTip he will tell you that yellow is ugly, but you can safely ignore him. He also hates chicks and ducklings for the same reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mate!
Skipping all flaws which prevent it to be a $20K watch, it’s a great piece! Even with a misaligned screw after visit of wrong watchmaker! :)))
The only thing - I’d change the XF strap to JF.

Reactions: legend

hibee999

20/10/15
V3Vzw3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Thanks mate!
Skipping all flaws which prevent it to be a $20K watch, it’s a great piece! Even with a misaligned screw after visit of wrong watchmaker! :)))
The only thing - I’d change the XF strap to JF.

It is important we enjoy reps as reps, and collect gens as gens.
As I mentioned before, reps are not as easy to spot in real life as on the boards, especially for the FC diver.
I have been seeing a lot of them in real life recently, and I am willing to bet that a good number of them are XF models. I used to own the gen FC diver back in 2011, and sold it after a good rep got released, and eventually bought the XF v2 FC diver when it got released, and modded it.
I sold that one too (my last and only AP rep) after it gained popularity. It was a fun watch to wear, but the downside of a good rep is that more guys start buying and wearing them, and I prefer something more unique on my wrist.
Wear your watch in good health sir!

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
the downside of a good rep is that more guys start buying and wearing them, and I prefer something more unique on my wrist.

I'm partial to this statement in the sense that if I love a watch I don't care if it is mainstream...but but but Singapore CBD made me dislike 6 digits Rolex: one would have never guessed there was(is?) a shortage of steel sport models walking around there..

/OT

Reactions: QueTip and legend

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
I'm partial to this statement in the sense that if I love a watch I don't care if it is mainstream...but but but Singapore CBD made me dislike 6 digits Rolex: one would have never guessed there was(is?) a shortage of steel sport models walking around there..

/OT

It is like swatch watches in CBD area albeit Casio Baby G is rarer Hahahaha...

Reactions: QueTip and legend

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
Tompa and Zuela, both cracking ROOs!
Just need Legend
to post his Ghost and that'll complete the Grey dial goodness for today!

Reactions: Zeula and Tompa
Status
Not open for further replies.