• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksbreitling

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/1/09
Canada
Had a chance to purchase this but ended up passing this along to someone who will appreciate it more. I do like the monotone look.

49989839421_b1cb214634_o.jpg

Appreciate it! I try to post some eye candies when I can.

Great shot as always. I must have missed that one on the sales thread, nice piece.

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14
I wasn't a fan of the CP but with time this ended to be my daily beater lol

You sir is a champ! I'd be paranoid wearing that as a daily. Then again I'm not a "every scratch tells a story" kind of guy, I like my toys to be pristine Lol.

Great shot as always. I must have missed that one on the sales thread, nice piece.

Thank you sir. I didn't even have a chance to actually put it up, I found a member's WTB by accident.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
You sir is a champ! I'd be paranoid wearing that as a daily. Then again I'm not a "every scratch tells a story" kind of guy, I like my toys to be pristine Lol.

Thank you sir. I didn't even have a chance to actually put it up, I found a member's WTB by accident.

Lol, I'm just like you, but I've paid the CP 100gbp so... she wasn't in pristine condition, I have a brand new sincere that I never put on my wrist for more than 10 minutes, if I had the plastic bezel protection I would wear all my ap with it :p

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
Lol, I'm just like you, but I've paid the CP 100gbp so... she wasn't in pristine condition, I have a brand new sincere that I never put on my wrist for more than 10 minutes, if I had the plastic bezel protection I would wear all my ap with it :p

I can mail the AP condom wrapper to u so that your watch can see some hours of daylight though Hahahaha

Stop keeping it at home. Wear it. Life is too short. Just saying

Last edited:
Reactions: SHB and Tompa

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem
Montauk relume on process!!

The best I can do vs [mention]QueTip [/mention][mention]legend [/mention] real beat.

Thanks for your kind advise brothers.
36fd8a166c1d8ae7ae92a18dd7f3116a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
I can mail the AP condom wrapper to u so that your watch can see some hours of daylight though Hahahaha

Stop keeping it at home. Wear it. Life is too short. Just saying

Lmao

Well, if you have a rubber strap for sale I'll take the condom with it lol

Reactions: jasonbaylee

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth

The best I can do vs [mention]QueTip [/mention][mention]legend [/mention] real beat.

Tasty as always

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Try getting the markers the same lighter shade as the 9 and 6 marker and you're much much closer. The numbers colours appear to be a tad too intense.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Try getting the markers the same lighter shade as the 9 and 6 marker and you're much much closer. The numbers colours appear to be a tad too intense.

But I think Zeula’s dial looks better than one customized one I’ve seen, with uneven and poorly applied lume. That guy tried to sell it to me as a gen but any guy worth his salt would be able to tell it’s a rep and a horrible one at that.

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
But I think Zeula’s dial looks better than one customized one I’ve seen, with uneven and poorly applied lume. That guy tried to sell it to me as a gen but any guy worth his salt would be able to tell it’s a rep and a horrible one at that.

Was that guy [mention]Zeula [/mention] ?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

If you ask Anadrol5 he will tell you that the screws are not sunken far enough so that’s a blatant tell. If you’re in USA the bezel screws need to be minimally sunk to the depth of Australia hehehe:
And if you ask QueTip he will tell you that yellow is ugly, but you can safely ignore him. He also hates chicks and ducklings for the same reason.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13

You know of course that the MH dial does not have lume, but just lacquer fills.

Reactions: tinitonsi
Status
Not open for further replies.