• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasacha7189

Known Member
14/12/15
Summer time
eb8a22ffcd0750e112a85e92ba4de3c2.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
Note to self, don't sell this again!
Note to self, NO this can't be a Franken project (yet...….)

Definitely a keeper, and if you can find a gray RGRC dial and some help from spongebob on the subdial chapter rings and the build in general you’ll be in business... honestly it must take some serious cajones to look at a stock gen gray dial and think one can inlay silver accents by hand in a convincing manner... that’s why these watchmakers/modders keep amazing me with their ingenuity.

Last edited:
Reactions: jonnybaws

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Geee.... I’m speechless! This is a rare bird just like Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Rodeo Drive Limited Edition ref. 26060ST.

The legendary legend wor

Almost the same bro, except the Rodeo Drive comes with matching subdial colors, and WG hands, subdial rings and markers surround instead of RG ones. I think it uses a different movement too.
Beautiful watch, but like you said, rare AF!

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
oops. must have accidentally edited the previous post. Anyway, here it is!
Don’t see anything wrong with your previous post. Rest assured that your watch was seen. Don’t post that same pic again please :hehehe:
And I tried on the same watch you had when it was launched but couldn’t get past the ugly condom hands. On the same day I ordered these two instead and I much prefer them.
2322bd7a7a412ebb83563c4e5f356ac6.jpg

fdec24c340ee1860cc278996fe5aaf12.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

SearedSteak

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
9/6/20
Don’t see anything wrong with your previous post. Rest assured that your watch was seen. Don’t post that same pic again please :hehehe:
And I tried on the same watch you had when it was launched but couldn’t get past the ugly condom hands. On the same day I ordered these two instead and I much prefer them.
2322bd7a7a412ebb83563c4e5f356ac6.jpg

fdec24c340ee1860cc278996fe5aaf12.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What attracted me was the weight and the new style pushers on a 42mm , placed an order on our sunny little island. On the other hand, the diver looks extremely good, definitely better in person. Wear it in good health!

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
What attracted me was the weight and the new style pushers on a 42mm , placed an order on our sunny little island. On the other hand, the diver looks extremely good, definitely better in person. Wear it in good health!

I agree that the new ROO has a more interesting (and reliable) movement. I only wished they had used nicer hands (IMHO)
Wear your watch in good health too. :qtip2:

Reactions: Allure
Status
Not open for further replies.