• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Perpetual Calender white Ceramic.

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
This is one stunning piece I just thought I'd share . Quite Unique and stands out even though haven't always been a fan of white ceramic watches.

Saw it been worn by a Heavyweight Boxing Champion " Anthony Joshua" as he seems to always have on a variety of AP's.

I don't think he is an AP ambassador yet but just a fan of the brand. They suite him quite well as he has a decent size wrist and even the 44mm's sit quite well on him.

Doubt a decent version would be repped anytime soon as the perpetual Calendar is quite complicated and complex . I know there is a poor version in stainless steel but no where near quality of some of the other regular Royal Oak's been repped recently.

For now we can only drool and dream :giggle:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
IMHO the higher value/ grand complication watches should never be repped, let alone repped well. These watches are rarely seen in public, and worn generally by people who have the means to afford them.
If these watches are repped well, it will comical to possibly see something which is supposedly rare, worn a lot more commonly and frequently. Something luxurious and special has now become a common watch because everyone who likes it can now afford it. Besides, reps like this are easy to spot based on timing. If this white ceramic rep is released tomorrow, and you start seeing it on the wrists of strangers 2 weeks later, there is always a good chance that it is the same release. This is what I think anyway, it will not apply to everyone.
I am ok with models like the 15400, ROOs, and lower end watches being repped, because it is a lot more believable seeing them in the while than this model.
Yes it is a gorgeous watch, but something which I will rather see only in gen for its intrinsic value.

Flay

Known Member
27/10/19
Have to admit its fits good with his t-shirt

Last edited: