• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The first salmon dial 15202BC automatic watch from XF

Ekwity

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/2/20
Nunya
It's a safe assumption that they all have the same watch right? I just have a hard time pulling the trigger on Intime (my usual dealer) given the crime against horology bright yellow dial photos.

Andrew has the watch $20 less and he has a better relationship with XF. Nothing wrong with using another TD if prices are better

Reactions: JJthajetplane

dharma

F.a.i.g.a. addicted
13/11/14
The Hive
A question of light?? First impression was ok, now I am less convinced....but I want to see in person.

Reactions: vcappp

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
Here's a Hodinkee photo of the gen under artificial light - noticeably more yellow-ish than under natural light.
N2013.png

Last edited:

kevBquick

9/10/18
i have ordered with andrew as well. i can post pics when he said. decided to order a few different things so we will see what i get first.

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
you're right just to avoid any misunderstanding, I think it starts to be interesting to have a side by side when there is a potential comparison, we saw it in the divers, the 5711 the subs etc... I might be wrong, but here imho it is not the same watch, so difficult to compare :-(

Anadrol5

14/10/18
This watch is almost impossible to buy at retail and is sold for $120k in the grey market. No rep factory would have bought it for the purpose of repping and I doubt any memeber here owns the gen. How would a side by side comparison ever be possible?

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
This watch is almost impossible to buy at retail and is sold for $120k in the grey market. No rep factory would have bought it for the purpose of repping and I doubt any memeber here owns the gen. How would a side by side comparison ever be possible?

rep factory will do the same kind of side by side they usually do with two reps ...

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada

I'm sure there are ways and I would not underestimate the members here.

Pdatoon

Renowned Member
2/2/19
The chance to meet someone IRL with the gren on his wrist is close to zero i think.

Last edited:

Anadrol5

14/10/18
I'm sure there are ways and I would not underestimate the members here.

I was not underestimating memebers here. I figured if anyone here has the gen they would have come forth to comment on the colour of the dial and perhaps posted pics already. Seeing that no-one has done it yet it is reasonable to assume that no-one here owns the gen of THIS watch.

Reactions: vcappp and Pdatoon