• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

what are 2 metal connectors called that attach the strap to the case? where can i get them?

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
I recently purchased a strap for my AP ROO, but after the item was already shipped i realized they didnt come with the 2 metal "tabs" that connect the strap to the case. What are those tabs called? and where can I find them? I've been searching all morning on google, but no such luck.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I recently purchased a strap for my AP ROO, but after the item was already shipped i realized they didnt come with the 2 metal "tabs" that connect the strap to the case. What are those tabs called? and where can I find them? I've been searching all morning on google, but no such luck.

They are called either plots or endlinks.
In the case of bracelet fitted ROOs which need to be converted to straps, they are part of a conversion kit along with the screws, straps and buckle/deployant to facilitate conversion of the bracelet fitment to a strap one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
thanks guys! I found some online, will order today.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
i just call them metal connectors that attach the strap to the case

Reactions: cassapanca

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
so i purchased a batch from amazon. it fit on the case, but the holes dont align with the strap holes....thus the pin wont go through. is this a strap issue or end link issue?

CarlosFFF

25/6/13
so i purchased a batch from amazon. it fit on the case, but the holes dont align with the strap holes....thus the pin wont go through. is this a strap issue or end link issue?

Not trying to be sarcastic or funny here, but I think that depends on which one you're more ok with replacing or modifying. If it were me I'd probably try my hand at making the pin fit through the strap first, but I don't have it in front of me so it's hard to say.