• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP RO Tourbillon QC

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
I took this to my local watch repair man and he said he thinks the play in the crown is normal. The play in the hands moving he thought was normal too. Anyone else with this piece can chime in to confirm? Thanks

sgt.njoy

M2M Camper
Certified
2/10/18
Illinois
I took this to my local watch repair man and he said he thinks the play in the crown is normal. The play in the hands moving he thought was normal too. Anyone else with this piece can chime in to confirm? Thanks

send a private message to oascom
he might be able to answer your question.

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
He was unable to help in this question. Anyone else have this tourbillon that can help me answer the questions above? Thanks

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Intime has a “warning - while stock last” on the blue dial tourbillon...

Meaning is being discontinued? Any info?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
It may mean that. It's really a nice piece so I would get one before they are gone!

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
I m still debating in my head if I get the blue or the grey... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
the grey one has apparently an "upgraded" dial... my little untrained eyes can't see any differences from the pictures (might be old ones...). Any info on this?

my bad, I posted this too quickly. The pictures on intime are not updated, but I founded the updated dial on Trusty (not a TD here). The grey tapisserie has clearly smaller "squares".

They might also release the blue with the new tapisserie, wait and see

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
Out of curiosity what is causing the crown to wind backwards like that? And how can the crown be adjusted to fix that and the problem of too much play in the crown when you turn it before the hands start to move.

I have a gen Urwerk and the crown also rolls back.