• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF New AP Royal Oak 15202 Releasing Soon!

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15
I'm afraid the ZF will never win with that central stack / pinion. You can tell from wrist distance that it's a ZF lol. It's a large dinner plate of a circle...

Exactly this... ZF frisbee hour hands is install tell. Just need to get an XF with white lume and its a winner on the wrist.

Reactions: Sonofalich

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15
VrA8s6.jpg

VrANhh.jpg

Don't see any big issue with the bracelet gaps. Not sure why everyone's harping over it. Our wrists are curved so nobody will see the bracelet hanging down vertically, even the gen has a visible gap. V2 is a winner OOTB.

Cosmograph4Ever

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/3/20
Outstanding work as always. I'm still debating between this mod or replacing the ZF hands with XF hands. I'll go with whichever is closes to gen.

Thanks mate! The work has actually been done on an XF to push it further towards gen aestetics.

raytron

Known Member
28/6/19
I have just received QC images and I am not sure. Notice this brushing between the top 2 screws. There are some spots. Would you be worried?
V5EzfD.jpg

isoltech

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/8/20
EU
I've just received QC pics. I was so worried about the lume color, but thankfully this batch is white and not green. I'm seeing more and more watches with white lume now, hopefully the bad greenish days have gone!

Not sure about the presence of the "gap", it seems to be there, but personally it doesn't bother me.

Already approved and I'm looking forward to have it in my hands!

ZqUPj5.jpg
ZqUTIF.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: phdsjain

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I've just received QC pics. I was so worried about the lume color, but thankfully this batch is white and not green. I'm seeing more and more watches with white lume now, hopefully the bad greenish days have gone!

Not sure about the presence of the "gap", it seems to be there, but personally it doesn't bother me.

Already approved and I'm looking forward to have it in my hands!

You may wish to get the 12 o'clock markers aligned after you receive the watch. Its more "open" at the top than the bottom.

Reactions: Allure

isoltech

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/8/20
EU
You may wish to get the 12 o'clock markers aligned after you receive the watch. Its more "open" at the top than the bottom.

It took me a while to see it, but finally I noticed it. Thank you for pointing that out, I'll check how it looks on the wrist and how noticeable it is in person to decide if any action there is needed.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
It took me a while to see it, but finally I noticed it. Thank you for pointing that out, I'll check how it looks on the wrist and how noticeable it is in person to decide if any action there is needed.

Absolutely.
These pics are all blown up many times and often what we see in them isn’t at all visible in real life. All the best with your watch and I hope you enjoy it well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure