• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF New AP Royal Oak 15202 Releasing Soon!

oneslugger10

Horology Curious
31/3/20
FR
Hi guys ! I need your help. I’ve received my V2 two days ago. And I already lost one of the screws that holds the bracelet to the case.
Do you know where I could find another one ? Do TD sell it ? Or do you guys could sell me one of it ?

Thanks a lot

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Hi guys ! I need your help. I’ve received my V2 two days ago. And I already lost one of the screws that holds the bracelet to the case.
Do you know where I could find another one ? Do TD sell it ? Or do you guys could sell me one of it ?

Thanks a lot

That’s a tough one, contact TD. It’s still a relatively new model.

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Salmon dial is here. Hope it's prototype because it looks really bad.
https://puretimewatch.io/ap2020070601.html
EoH85.jpg
Eo3Ap.jpg
EojFb.jpg
EoKvF.jpg
Eo2zt.jpg
EoAY2.jpg
EoLkE.jpg
EoeVn.jpg
EoUi3.jpg
EomLD.jpg
Eoo8k.jpg
EoWps.jpg
EoOzJ.jpg
Eoq7o.jpg

Last edited:

midnight_pasty

Known Member
11/6/17
looks pretty good to me,unless I'm colour blind.looks similar in colour compared to real life pictures on chrono24.

they even have matching lume on this one

Reactions: vcappp

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
I dig the color, although that shade really needs to be paired with either a gold case or leather band. But a quick search on Chrono makes it look pretty accurate?

Thanks for the comparison! I have been anxiously awaiting this dial color as I’ve been wanting to add a “salmon” color dial to my collection but was concerned with some of the earlier prototype screenshots that don’t look nearly as good as this.

Might be tough to tell 100% from the TD pictures but indeed I think it looks quite promising in my opinion as well.

stanleebobyolo

Known Member
2/10/19
Datewheel sunkened as well

You mean, the date wheel is different in that pic from the blue one or the xf datewheel is bad in general? I mean, the gen is also white gold and no one is going to confuse white gold with steel so y'all might be barking up the wrong tree on some of these details lol

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
You mean, the date wheel is different in that pic from the blue one or the xf datewheel is bad in general? I mean, the gen is also white gold and no one is going to confuse white gold with steel so y'all might be barking up the wrong tree on some of these details lol

I mean, the factory cannot make ss look like white gold, that's something they cannot accomplish. However, factory can certainly make the dial and dwo color gen-like.

stanleebobyolo

Known Member
2/10/19
Aye but that's my point. Anyone who's looking at the watch close enough to see the datewheel might be a shade dark is already gonna know it's fake from the steel case. Let's see the watch in the light before we cast judgement

smallgi2018

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/8/18
I think XF salmon is too yellow just like the v1 lume.
Below are gens with pure white lume. The color of the date is actually different from the dial.
EnIdv.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: srhoque and vcappp

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I think XF salmon is too yellow just like the v1 lume.
Below are gens with pure white lume. The color of the date is actually different from the dial.

TD's pictures have notoriously bad lighting conditions and do not accurately represent shades of whichever colour. So any speculation before someone receives their IRL is just this, speculations. And even then, only a side by side with a gen next to each other in the same lighting conditions can give an indication of how accurately replicated they are

stanleebobyolo

Known Member
2/10/19
Is there anyone in the forum who is usually recommend for modding these? I'm tempted to get the rotor silenced but I'm not sure if I should hit up a local watchsmith or use someone from the community who knows how to work on this type of movement

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
Is there anyone in the forum who is usually recommend for modding these? I'm tempted to get the rotor silenced but I'm not sure if I should hit up a local watchsmith or use someone from the community who knows how to work on this type of movement

you should give more details on where you are from, that would help ;-)