• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF New AP Royal Oak 15202 Releasing Soon!

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
I don't know really, what I meant is that the mk3 dial has some strange reflexions under sunlight that makes it turn from a raw stainless steel look to greenish blue , this is something we haven't seen on any rep so far. I ll try to post an picture tomorrow to show what I mean ...

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
I don't know really, what I meant is that the mk3 dial has some strange reflexions under sunlight that makes it turn from a raw stainless steel look to greenish blue , this is something we haven't seen on any rep so far. I ll try to post an picture tomorrow to show what I mean ...

that's very much like a PPF V3 blue dial

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
hummm ... don't know about the ppt v3, but the naut 5711 I had was more "mersmering" and changing color than the 15202, but it was not showing this change of texture the 15202 mk 3 has...the 15202 gives a surprising feeling of changing texture and color....

stanleebobyolo

Known Member
2/10/19

mine came in today, and with natural light I'd say it looks awesome. I'll wait till it gets darker to see how it looks with lights

Reactions: vcappp

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
mine came in today, and with natural light I'd say it looks awesome. I'll wait till it gets darker to see how it looks with lights

This look really nice! I think many of us (including me) would love some more pics in different lightning (especially a darker pic).

Also with your QC-pic as comparison :)

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: King Louis

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
I think your watch looks stunning! Can't see any yellow at all on the markers. Did you have the QC-pics as well, did they show any yellow?

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Well I took a couple pics. outside direct light, outside indirect, bright lights inside, dark lights inside, natural light inside, ect. Let me know if you want some specific shots, but i just shot all these within a few minutes of each other https://imgur.com/a/791BcmI

Thanks for sharing the pics. Wear the watch in good health!!

Is the gap between the mid-case and first bracelet link supposed to be a bit more? From the video/pics the gap seems higher than my ZF 15500/400 bracelet (on the 6 o'clock side).

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
I thought my QC looked pretty good. The one screw seemed questionable but it turns out it was flush

On your QC the markers looked white as well. Maybe you got the first batch before XF changed the lume on the markers to slightly yellow?

Ekwity

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/2/20
Nunya
Deliberately or not, I think it’s hilarious that they manage to create a 8.5mm slim case with an automatic movement inside but put a dial with piss yellow hour markers on it.

Nasars is fairly decent in colour, my QCs looked worse.

THIS

Ekwity

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/2/20
Nunya
I see a lil bit of yellow lume in pics above but it’s 100% better than V1. Interesting to see why some people had the shitty lume in their QCs, so not sure what the deal with the new batches is. Will just have to wait some more until we get a few more people with the watch

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Yeah tbh the main issue isn't the lume. It's the gap on the first links, which I see on alot of examples.

Except for it isn't an issue... the gen has it too. It's been mentioned many times with many pictures of the gen. It might be a tiny bit wider the gap, but marginal at best. It's not a deal-breaker. If it is, then you're missing out on a great watch for little to no reason.