• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF New AP Royal Oak 15202 Releasing Soon!

T'Challa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/7/19
They sadly didn’t fix the lume. I noticed on TS site pics and some QCs it looks okay but when ppl actually get the watch the yellow lume is still visible. Insane how they didn’t fix this

The lume seemed perfect on nasar73's piece he recently posted. I assume its unmodded/unfiltered. (Correct me if i'm mistaken)
Was that the limited V2 release before the factory went back to their yellow lume?

Reactions: BlackJaguar

roflwaffles

14/4/19
San Francisco
I don't think I've actually seen someone get a XF v2 in real life and still have the yellow lume tbh. The QC photos are showing the yellow lume, but everytime I see a real life photo in hand, it's white.

Reactions: BlackJaguar

Ekwity

27/2/20
Nunya
I don't think I've actually seen someone get a XF v2 in real life and still have the yellow lume tbh. The QC photos are showing the yellow lume, but everytime I see a real life photo in hand, it's white.

Usually if it’s yellow in QC there’s a 99% chance it’ll be yellow lume in hand

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North

It would be nice to see pics irl in dark places like in a restaurant at night or someone taking an evening walk or maybe working late at an office.

If the yellow lume will show it would probably be when it's dark and the lume have been charged.

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk

Last edited:

nasar73

26/8/18
The lume seemed perfect on nasar73's piece he recently posted. I assume its unmodded/unfiltered. (Correct me if i'm mistaken)
Was that the limited V2 release before the factory went back to their yellow lume?

Yes, picture has not been adjusted. The lume is perfect on hands and markers.

Reactions: vcappp

nasar73

26/8/18
This is very nice! How do you folks usually take such sharp close ups of the dial?
That shot is so perfect! Lighting, seemingly unfiltered, sharp crisp printing. Love it!

Just used the iPhone Pro 11. Took the picture and zoomed in to edit.

King Louis

24/6/20
here we talk a lot but we don't see photos. How many users have actually received this V2?

Yeah, would be great to see some pictures of recently issued V2s. Especially the comparison between QC and everyday pics. If they look as great as the one from nasar73.

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Yes, picture has not been adjusted. The lume is perfect on hands and markers.

It’s not though, the markers still have a yellowish tint albeit definitely improved. The XF dial although good just isn’t great in my opinion.

Need to source JF dials which have the correct tapisserie, better blue tone and ice white marker lume to match the hands

V3ewtI.jpg

King Louis

24/6/20
Deliberately or not, I think it’s hilarious that they manage to create a 8.5mm slim case with an automatic movement inside but put a dial with piss yellow hour markers on it.

Nasars is fairly decent in colour, my QCs looked worse.

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
It’s not though, the markers still have a yellowish tint albeit definitely improved. The XF dial although good just isn’t great in my opinion.

Need to source JF dials which have the correct tapisserie, better blue tone and ice white marker lume to match the hands

V3ewtI.jpg
On this pic you posted the markers dont look yellow at all imo. Do you have more irl pics where the yellow is more visible?

Or is this JF dial?

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17

V3ewtI.jpg

JF blue color is very far from gen