• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF New AP Royal Oak 15202 Releasing Soon!

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I'm pretty sure that video is the quartz version... the really cheap $150 DC one. That's why he never shows the back of the fake.

maxik78

Horology Curious
13/11/19
But I don't think it is v2, cause on a video he shows how to change a date on a rep. And he only can change the date by moving the hour hand.

Pure time description of v2 says "2 gear setting spots and quick date adjusting function same as genuine"

So I think if it is v2 he could've be able to adjust the date on second gear.

Last edited:

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
But I don't think it is v2, cause on a video he shows how to change a date on a rep. And he only can change the date by moving the hour hand.

Pure time description of v2 says "2 gear setting spots and quick date adjusting function same as genuine"

So I think if it is v2 he could've be able to adjust the date on second gear.

there is a paradox in what you wrote.
on the gen there is no second gear/position to change date, it is not a modern Ap caliber of the 15400 or 15500 with their quick date set.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/audemars-piguet-ap/9024665-xf-15202st-v2-first-impressions
we spoke about it here, please read what LEGEND wrote regarding the Myota of the XF 15202 and the date set up.

davideguffanti

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/3/20
I'm pretty sure that video is the quartz version... the really cheap $150 DC one. That's why he never shows the back of the fake.

It shows it , anyway is surely XF, look at the lume for exaple is yellow like Xf.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

roflwaffles

14/4/19
San Francisco
Hey fellas, I think mine looks overall great but I did have one question. I see a pretty noticeable gap between the first link and the case - is that normal? I don't have that gap in my JF 15450.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-25-at-12-47-49-PM.png

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
Hey fellas, I think mine looks overall great but I did have one question. I see a pretty noticeable gap between the first link and the case - is that normal? I don't have that gap in my JF 15450.

I think that is normal to the XF but not close to the most recent gen. I believe someone earlier in this thread pointed out that the XF's first link is closer to the dated version - the gen should have its first link flush with the case. After reading, my conclusion is that the overall construction and finishing of this XF model is mediocre.

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/9/12
There’s definitely a sizable gap in the genuine pictured below. As noted the rep has a little play in it and gen doesn’t seem to flex at all.

V3PHa2.jpg

Reactions: vcappp

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Reactions: snorky1

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Thanks guys, I think I can live with that flaw. If ZF comes and blows us away, I could always just sell this piece. I've approved my QC, here's the video and pictures for those who may find it helpful

Video: https://vimeo.com/432409745/dd2a746bfa
That person in the video have really fast fingers! And that watch looks great! Nice with a video.

I can't see any yellow/green in the markers at all!

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk

Last edited:

Anadrol5

14/10/18

Let me share with you my experiences with XF 15202 as it relates to the gap between the bracelet and the case. When I received my V1, everything about it was fine except that when I tried to resize the bracelet I found that the bracelet screws were impossible to unscrew no matter what I tried. I eventually had to spend another $120 for a new set of bracelet. The lug screws were fortunately fine.

When I fitted the new bracelet to the watch, however, I found that the gap between the bracelet and the case on the bottom side was noticeably larger than the other side. I tried to convince myself that it was fine for a few days, but I eventually had to resort to mixing and matching the old bracelet and the new one by sawing parts of the old bracelet.

The moral of the story is that rep factories are continually making changes to their watches but unfortunately they have no qualms about selling superseded watch parts ie- accepting money for dumping old stock. I am sorry to say this but I think the gap on your watch is unusually wide by XF standards. The gap between the case and the first link should not be very noticeably larger than the gap between individual links.

Last edited:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Let me share with you my experiences with XF 15202 as it relates to the gap between the bracelet and the case. When I received my V1, everything about it was fine except that when I tried to resize the bracelet I found that the bracelet screws were impossible to unscrew no matter what I tried. I eventually had to spend another $120 for a new set of bracelet. The lug screws were fortunately fine.

When I fitted the new bracelet to the watch, however, I found that the gap between the bracelet and the case on the bottom side was noticeably larger than the other side. I tried to convince myself that it was fine for a few days, but I eventually had to resort to mixing and matching the old bracelet and the new one by sawing parts of the old bracelet.

The moral of the story is that rep factories are continually making changes to their watches but unfortunately they have no qualms about selling superseded watch parts ie- accepting money for dumping old stock. I am sorry to say this but I think the gap on your watch is unusually wide by XF standards. The gap between the case and the first link should not be very noticeably larger than the gap between individual links.

There's a picture of a gen with the same 1st link gap...

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...27#post9028527

Maybe it's bigger on the rep but really, I don't think you're going to be noticing that much. Plus it exists on the gen, so it's not totally instant.

It's the best 15202 rep we've got at the moment, that's enough for me and most people here. If ZF make a great version awesome. I will buy that version and compare them directly :)

But right now it's all good and I can't wait to get mine.

Last edited: