• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF New AP Royal Oak 15202 Releasing Soon!

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Send your TD this...

All Gen All Chrono24 Hmmmmm lume looks the same color on hands and markers.

In my opinion, there is actually a very slight difference between gen hand colour and gen hour marker. It doesn't look like it under lighting, but in real life (which I've seen) and plus the pictures outside of direct artificial light.

That's why they've tried to make the rep slightly different lume and overshot imo.

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/9/12
Puretimes QC pics were the same with the 5711 Nautilus. My MKF V5 had the exact same issue with grayish hands and yellow markers. In person it was not even noticeable.

roflwaffles

14/4/19
San Francisco
Thanks! My QC album can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/szEMaeW

When I compared with v1 QC pics, the markers on the v2 QC pics were not as yellow.

Thanks man! This is very helpful. So in the QC, your watch had yellow lume but IRL, it's showing up as white-ish?

So guys, I have been having discussions with my TD. I rejected the first one due to the lume colours, and one on the second it was the same story.
utjTJ.jpg

The lume and markers are different colours.

I think I may be going slightly crazy with the lume discussion here, but the lume on your QC looks very similar to how politiklyperfect 's QC looks, and his real life photos look fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ultra929

Anadrol5

14/10/18
I wonder if it is ever possible to request, through an industry insider, that the factory make the watch with matching lume regardless of what their gen piece indicates. Does anybody know if this has ever happened?

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
If the factory read this thread, which should be in their interest, they would change the markers back to white at once, if they want to sell more that is...

I told my TD why I rejected my watch. If we all say why, maybe they pass it along to the factory and they get the point some day...

Cant be THAT hard to change back...

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
If the factory read this thread, which should be in their interest, they would change the markers back to white at once, if they want to sell more that is...

I told my TD why I rejected my watch. If we all say why, maybe they pass it along to the factory and they get the point some day...

Cant be THAT hard to change back...

lol they had a gen with slightly mismatching lume but no you want them to do it pure white because you like it so.

you must be new because let me tell you 1 thing which is proved, documented, well known in rep literature: FACTORY COULDNT GIVE HALF A FUCK OF WHAT WE WANT HERE ON RWI AND CO.

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
lol they had a gen with slightly mismatching lume but no you want them to do it pure white because you like it so.

you must be new because let me tell you 1 thing which is proved, documented, well known in rep literature: FACTORY COULDNT GIVE HALF A FUCK OF WHAT WE WANT HERE ON RWI AND CO.
So you have blurry vision or can't you read very well?

I'm not the only one wanting them to change the markers back to white. The last days on this thread has been about this subject and that members rejects their QC because of it or simply won't buy it.

And another thing. Whatever "gen" piece they have manage to source, it does not represent 99,9% of gen 15202 when it comes to lume, that is a fact.

Did I EVER say I thought the factory read this? No, I said it would be in their interest to do so.

But I do believe SOME factory listens to TDs.

So no my friend, I'm not new. This has been a hobby for me more than 15 years back when Josh at Perfect Clones ruled.

And just because you don't have 9785 posts or whatever here, It doesn't mean you are new. It means you have a life as well...

Last edited:

wkim8732

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
30/10/17
TW
So you have blurry vision or can't you read very well?

I'm not the only one wanting them to change the markers back to white. The last days on this thread has been about this subject and that members rejects their QC because of it or simply won't buy it.

And another thing. Whatever "gen" piece they have manage to source, it does not represent 99,9% of gen 15202 when it comes to lume, that is a fact.

Did I EVER say I thought the factory read this? No, I said it would be in their interest to do so.

But I do believe SOME factory listens to TDs.

So no my friend, I'm not new. This has been a hobby for me more than 15 years back when Josh at Perfect Clones ruled.

And just because you don't have 9785 posts or whatever here, It doesn't mean you are new. It means you have a life as well...

Keep on waiting then bro lol, maybe v5 or v10 :)

Last edited:

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
Keep on waiting then bro lol, maybe v5 or v10 :)

Hopefully ZF can nail it to much of our sextifaction with v2 at the most.

No way for v10 for AP 15202 as JF AP ROO is the current World Record Holder at v9.5 n NOBODY is supposed to break that in history in here Hahahaha

Reactions: vcappp

roflwaffles

14/4/19
San Francisco
I'm sure RWI isn't the factory's main source of income. I won't GL a piece unless the lume looks right, but the factory isn't gonna make a fix for this right off the bat since they want to make money off the ones they've already produced. I do think there's some confusing marketing going on though that warrants calling out since the lume looks fine in all of the TD photos.

That being said, if every watch in this batch has the poorly matched lume, I'll either cancel my order or switch it to a Daytona or Hulk.

Reactions: Akilles

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
Dial looks great!! Lume 100% better matched. I do want to know if anyone else sees the elephant in the room with this watch. We have all been so focused on the lume. Does nobody see the poor bracelet. The end links with the gap. I have seen this on almost all of the pix i've seen.

parse geojson

LOL, you'd rather focus on something you can repair instead of seeing what you can't fix for a decent amount of money...That 's less expansive ;-)

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
So guys, I have been having discussions with my TD. I rejected the first one due to the lume colours, and one on the second it was the same story.
my TD sent me the below to reassure me. I said it doesn't make sense, the colours are still off.

you really sur this is a gen dial with such a misprint ;-) ...

nasar73

26/8/18
This is why I love RWI!
Thanks for the support and advice guys.
Still waiting on my TD to come back to me.

Merlan8

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/12/19
if you watch a GEN live it's another matter entirely. especially the writing on the dial more than lume....

nasar73

26/8/18
So just have received another QC picture... just sharing for info.
Think my AD did better this time round.
I don't have the mix of colours anymore.

Reactions: vcappp