• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF New AP Royal Oak 15202 Releasing Soon!

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Beautifully put together by Legend - a JF dial into my XF. Adds more blue and takes away the lume issues with some nice white markers to match the hands. Print also seems to be improved from previous batches.

]
Its a holographic image of the JF dial being superimposed on the XF watch.. but not bad S. Not bad at all. :hehehe:

johnwatch

Certified
14/12/13
Dial looks great!! Lume 100% better matched. I do want to know if anyone else sees the elephant in the room with this watch. We have all been so focused on the lume. Does nobody see the poor bracelet. The end links with the gap. I have seen this on almost all of the pix i've seen.

parse geojson

johnwatch

Certified
14/12/13
Here is a picture of my JF V2 (old) 15400 the fit and finish on the bracelet is just so much better.

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/9/12
Gen has a pretty big gap.

V3ku6h.jpg

johnwatch

Certified
14/12/13
Gen has a pretty big gap.

V3ku6h.jpg

It's still flush with the lugs though. Again we are all OCD this would just bother me. I see uneven gaps and it seems to stick up on the xs where on JF the fit is just that much better. Love the Gen. Wear it in good health.

johnwatch

Certified
14/12/13
Gen on the bottom. Again we all want the perfect watch for $500.

I think I want Legend to do me a JF Dial with XS case with JF bracelet oh and Prof Crystal. for $350 please. Ha Ha ha

nasar73

26/8/18
So guys, I have been having discussions with my TD. I rejected the first one due to the lume colours, and one on the second it was the same story.

The lume and markers are different colours.

my TD sent me the below to reassure me. I said it doesn't make sense, the colours are still off.

I replied, when I placed the order, it was on the basis of this picture :

I'm not here to shame the TD, but why pay for the watch I know which is a rep but where the colours are off. Am I being too anal? Could this just be lighting?

Reactions: SHB

johnwatch

Certified
14/12/13
I would hold out for updated Lume. We saw one earlier that had good lume. That would drive me nutz. One of the reasons I have not ordered this watch yet. Waiting to see what shows up in person.

Reactions: nasar73

johnwatch

Certified
14/12/13
So guys, I have been having discussions with my TD. I rejected the first one due to the lume colours, and one on the second it was the same story.

The lume and markers are different colours.

my TD sent me the below to reassure me. I said it doesn't make sense, the colours are still off.

I replied, when I placed the order, it was on the basis of this picture :

I'm not here to shame the TD, but why pay for the watch I know which is a rep but where the colours are off. Am I being too anal? Could this just be lighting?

Send your TD this...

All Gen All Chrono24 Hmmmmm lume looks the same color on hands and markers.

[/QUOTE]