• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF New AP Royal Oak 15202 Releasing Soon!

Neo_7

Follow the white rabbit
Patron
Certified
12/10/19
EU
Mine had the same flaw on the 56 minute marker. I rejected. Must be a printing issue as I thought mine was unique.

In fact I rejected it... waiting for another better one.. ;-)

just.me.5

Horology Curious
18/6/20
Hi Guys! I've seen that 15202 V2 from XF has been released. Is that the best REP of this model right now? I'd like to buy a blue version...thanks

Merlan8

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/12/19
but the problem of scaling the bracelet is given by the smaller screws of the Submariner GMT Daytona etc. or why are they of poor quality? I on my rolex, with the right screwdrivers, I never had problems ....

oneslugger10

Horology Curious
31/3/20
FR
Hi guys ! I finally received my QC.
Do you think that’s a V2 ? Anyway it looks good to me. Even though the AP logo looks faded as some previous pictures of this topic.
Lume looks ok to me (not perfect but still convincing)

Could you give me your advice?

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Hi guys ! I finally received my QC.
Do you think that’s a V2 ? Anyway it looks good to me. Even though the AP logo looks faded as some previous pictures of this topic.
Lume looks ok to me (not perfect but still convincing)

Could you give me your advice?

3... 2..... 1..... KABOOOOM ! You are dead...

oneslugger10

Horology Curious
31/3/20
FR
There might be something I did not understand. I already posted some QC 2 month ago of a XF15202 and there is a ton of them on the previous pages.
The rule is not to publish pictures asking people to find some flaws. Am I right ? If I post a picture to ask for some advice about the version of the watch: is that wrong ?
I’m sorry if I did something bad.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
There might be something I did not understand. I already posted some QC 2 month ago of a XF15202 and there is a ton of them on the previous pages.
The rule is not to publish pictures asking people to find some flaws. Am I right ? If I post a picture to ask for some advice about the version of the watch: is that wrong ?
I’m sorry if I did something bad.

You didn't do anything bad.

They are wrong.

I'll do it for you both.

If you post QC pictures, one that have already been accepted this is fine. Two, if you post QC pictures, you must ask a specific question.
He asked if it was V2, he wasn't sure.

He also asked about a faded AP logo, which is perfectly normal by the way it's just the angle.

You did nothing wrong, ignore both of these people who need to rules themselves.

oneslugger10

Horology Curious
31/3/20
FR
Thanks a lot for your kind help ! That’s clear now.
Regarding the printing, I thought it was due to the angle too. Now I’m sure !

Reactions: Sonofalich

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Last edited:

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Well well, this doesn't look too bad for my anorectic forearms, not too bad at all actually. I have already wasted so much money on Rolex reps so why not some money on the watch that saved the mechanical watch industry!

But all this talk about a v2 just came out and superglued bracelet screws make me a bit nervous... :)

Last edited:

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Have you?

Have you read the rules too?

He did nothing wrong. Read my above post, couldn't tag you into it because of the forums current JSON error... but read my previous post.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ak-15202-releasing-soon?p=9005793#post9005793

???

Dude are you ok ?

i usually ignore petty comments , but seem to need some help...

It was light humor...

you sound so desperate to help others that I fear you are developing a white knight complex...

take a chill pill would you...

lolo1972sg

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
I think the world is coming to an end. There are conflicts everywhere.

I am now thinking of setting up a virtual concert on world peace. Who wants to be singing (instead of fighting)?

Reactions: jasonbaylee

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
???

Dude are you ok ?

i usually ignore petty comments , but seem to need some help...

It was light humor...

you sound so desperate to help others that I fear you are developing a white knight complex...

take a chill pill would you...

White knight? Really, you don't know me and I'm certainly not a white knight. I attack quite a few people on here for fragrant disregard of the rules. Sometimes I go too far, so it's actually probably more the opposite. However, both you and another user both in my opinion seemed to attack a new user of this forum for absolutely zero reason. He was following the rules to the T. He asked pertinent short and specific questions. How was I to know you were making light humour? To me it looked like you were referencing a nuked thread which would mean, you were waiting for a moderator to delete.

3... 2..... 1..... KABOOOOM ! You are dead...

I think you thought he infringed on the rules.

I would have tagged you in the first post and it wouldn't have looked so petty, but I had to make a second post to tag you in, due to JSON error when quoting + tagging. So, in order for it to be clear what I was talking to you about, I referenced what was said. That probably makes it look like I was being petty. (I did mention this JSON error in that post, as I didn't want it to appear like I was purposely making a post just to tag you... it's just down to a forum error JSON stuff etc)

Anyway, it's done. All is well. I wasn't personally attacking you. It's all good to me :)

Take care and enjoy your evening all.

James

Last edited:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
But all this talk about a v2 just came out and superglued bracelet screws make me a bit nervous... :)

I've got the opposite worry... I have 8" wrists and I'm hoping it fits! In both looks and also bracelet size!

As for the screws, well a few posts back a user mentioned on his V2 all the screws came out fine. It might have just been a v1 thing, at the moment it isn't clear. Mine is due to land in a few days and I'll let you know.

I am rather looking forward to it, I must say! Here's to hoping it looks good... I've heard basketball players wear them and I fit that profile... I'm 6ft 6 (2 metres) and large arms... so lets hope so! haha otherwise mine will be on M2M very soon!

Reactions: Akilles