• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF New AP Royal Oak 15202 Releasing Soon!

Kitosarg

Known Member
13/7/18
I dont think they have

1e9f02eba6835e063e0a169e04c31d6b.jpg

DoctorDark

Known Member
16/2/19
Los Angeles
God they still have problems with the lume. Still I'm so stupidly tempted to get one of these and respectfully ask legend if he has the time to mod it for me at this point.

SKXSKX

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/2/20

Guys, i have another question regarding the bracelet form, should it be a rigid/solid (like the pic) or solf/flexible form to cover your wrist ? If it is rigid, is there any ways to soften it as I have a small wrist and it does not cover my wrist tightly (like pic). Thanks

DoctorDark

Known Member
16/2/19
Los Angeles
Guys, i have another question regarding the bracelet form, should it be a rigid/solid (like the pic) or solf/flexible form to cover your wrist ? If it is rigid, is there any ways to soften it as I have a small wrist and it does not cover my wrist tightly (like pic). Thanks

What size is your wrist?

And yes from what I have seen all modern Royal Oaks are stiff between the first link of the bracelet and the case like that. The only way I can think of to make that part more flexible would be to somehow file down the links attaching the bracelet to the case. Not sure if anyone here besides maybe Legend can (or would even want to) do that.

SKXSKX

Banned
3/2/20
What size is your wrist?

And yes from what I have seen all modern Royal Oaks are stiff between the first link of the bracelet and the case like that. The only way I can think of to make that part more flexible would be to somehow file down the links attaching the bracelet to the case. Not sure if anyone here besides maybe Legend can (or would even want to) do that.

Not sure what size my wrist is but actually the first 3 links are stiff/fixed like that, is it considered as normal ?. I am thinking of reselling this one as it is a bit big to me.

Last edited:

DoctorDark

Known Member
16/2/19
Los Angeles
Not sure what size my wrist is but actually the first 3 links are stiff/fixed like that, is it considered normal ?. I am thinking of reselling this one as it is a bit big to me.

Yes its considered normal. As far as I know all APs are like this. Which is why they wear bigger than their advertised size. Its one of the reasons why I will likely go with a smaller 36-37mm Royal oak.

Reactions: SKXSKX

SKXSKX

Banned
3/2/20
Yes its considered normal. As far as I know all APs are like this. Which is why they wear bigger than their advertised size. Its one of the reasons why I will likely go with a smaller 36-37mm Royal oak.

Thanks. I will probably go with 33mm lady oak by JF as i like its thinness but not sure if it is too small.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Thanks. I will probably go with 33mm lady oak by JF as i like its thinness but not sure if it is too small.

You must be kidding SKXSKX . Are you sure your wrist is that small that you need a 33mm RO? I have a small wrist myself (17.8cm) but I am comfortable wearing the 41mm RO. I cannot imagine your wrist being much smaller.

Reactions: Allure

SKXSKX

Banned
3/2/20
You must be kidding SKXSKX . Are you sure your wrist is that small that you need a 33mm RO? I have a small wrist myself (17.8cm) but I am comfortable wearing the 41mm RO. I cannot imagine your wrist being much smaller.

Ya because what i hate the most about this 39mm is that the bracelet is really stiff... and the 33mm seems to be softer.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Ya because what i hate the most about this 39mm is that the bracelet is really stiff... and the 33mm seems to be softer.

The bracelet pliability (softness and flexibility) can be fixed. Don’t give up on the bigger did just because of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure and SKXSKX

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
My XF is on the mail but I have to admit the DC version I have ,has steeper curvature on the first links. Will check the difference soon.
I also have a small wrist bit below 7in
7485cf354e34187230c7a2baf3afc90a.jpg

sent from middle earth

Reactions: SKXSKX

SKXSKX

Banned
3/2/20

Thanks for you guys advice. I have just measured my wrist and it is only 15 cm :(( I think it is equal to female size and might be suitable for 33 mm.

Reactions: Tamajirou

stanleebobyolo

Known Member
2/10/19

Is that the xf? I'll buy it off you

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17

How much is this wrist? 16.5”?

DoctorDark

Known Member
16/2/19
Los Angeles
Thanks for you guys advice. I have just measured my wrist and it is only 15 cm :(( I think it is equal to female size and might be suitable for 33 mm.

33mm is far too small even for your wrist. 36-37mm is probably the best approach. Also 15202 can be adjusted to be more flexible but even so... it might still be a bit too big.

How much is this wrist? 16.5”?

He just posted. Apparently he has a 15in wrist. Close to a 6in wrist