• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF New AP Royal Oak 15202 Releasing Soon!

roflwaffles

14/4/19
San Francisco
Agreed but also I feel like it's hard to get a feel for how this watch wears as 39mm APs are generally very uncommon to find at your random dealer to try on. I tried on a 39mm Dual Time at a dealer in NYC but it was literally the only time I ever ran into one in the wild - if I hadn't tried that one I wouldn't even consider getting this as my wrist is small as well and the risk of buying a watch too big sucks.

Paladium

15/2/13
e815cd06d953fda4f9d51083aad3874c.jpg

Posting a wrist shot from a friend. I think the problem of the screws being too close to the bezel edge is non existent. So just wear the watch well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problem isn't the bezel screws. It's the blatant obvious white hands versus pale green markers. I hope your friend is at least tall cause the wrist looks damn tiny.

Apeh15400

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/9/19
Hey fellas!

I couldn’t resist to order one, too. Just got my QC pics and would love to hear some feedback from
you guys.

Im not really fine with the datewheel and the screws so far, what do you guys think?

Linezero3

Known Member
4/12/16
Hey fellas!

I couldn’t resist to order one, too. Just got my QC pics and would love to hear some feedback from
you guys.

Im not really fine with the datewheel and the screws so far, what do you guys think?

Same as someone mentioned earlier, white hands and green hour limes don't go together... Very mild but slightly obvious

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Apeh15400

20/9/19
yeah the lume issue is obvious, will try to get that fixed.

Same as someone mentioned earlier, white hands and green hour limes don't go together... Very mild but slightly obvious

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

stanleebobyolo

Known Member
2/10/19
Hey fellas!

you guys.

Who did you order from? I thought everyone was out for another week?

stanleebobyolo

Known Member
2/10/19
Ordered from a friend who placed the order :)

boy I wish there was a dislike button. So you dont know what TD it was ordered from or you have a friend in china who is shopping in person or what? like, I'm trying to shop here man, how is that answer worth the time it took you to type it?

Reactions: Flachköpper

Apeh15400

20/9/19
LOL

I ordered from a friend - that was the answer to the question. This friend has several TDs where he gets the watches. And no, I don’t Know which particular TD it was in this case cause I don’t care. I tell him the factories and model - he gets it. I guess maybe intime.

So, if you are more polite I’ll ask him what TD it was. Otherwise do your research :)

boy I wish there was a dislike button. So you dont know what TD it was ordered from or you have a friend in china who is shopping in person or what? like, I'm trying to shop here man, how is that answer worth the time it took you to type it?

Reactions: Linezero3

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
LOL

I ordered from a friend - that was the answer to the question. This friend has several TDs where he gets the watches. And no, I don’t Know which particular TD it was in this case cause I don’t care. I tell him the factories and model - he gets it. I guess maybe intime.

So, if you are more polite I’ll ask him what TD it was. Otherwise do your research :)

Talking about doing your research, if you had read the forum's rules you would know that it's not allowed to dump your QC pics and ask people to comment like you did