• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF New AP Royal Oak 15202 Releasing Soon!

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
My TD Fat Panda was able to source me an additional 5 links and it took about 2-4 weeks for him to get it. (I actually ended up only needing and using one link but I ordered more initially before receiving the watch because everyone was saying how small the bracelet was). Maybe try reaching out to him?

Good to know. I wasn't about to buy a complete bracelet just for a couple of links. Thanks.

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
My xf has the same lume ”issue”
360aeef210e58e55d5cdc2836a49fedb.plist

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
But its a amazing rep. If JF was an good rep this is realy realy good rep(in my opinion)Love this one verry mutch. Braclet is verry smoth and soft. softer and little thinner then JF 15202 braclet.
d466b8216801972f5eb35d19eeda61bb.plist

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

BIONONE

28/4/17
not sure if this has been posted, a chinese guy (assume from XF factory) is comparing a GEN to XF and JF....XF looks almost identical!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqIiRNz3w0U&feature=youtu.be

Was debunked a few pages earlier in this thread - they put a rep dial into the gen... they Have also proven this to be true by posting a macro comparison with the rep vs „gen“ which got obviously an XF dial but correct hand base (, movement, bezel screws in white gold etc etc)

so to say this comparison is pointless unless you want to see the rep case and bracelet vs gen or the movement functionality while the gen was completely malfunctioning in this video... sad to see but seems to be a sacrifice in order to get a rep like this.

Reactions: nikemok

c2ute

3/5/11
Was debunked a few pages earlier in this thread - they put a rep dial into the gen... they Have also proven this to be true by posting a macro comparison with the rep vs „gen“ which got obviously an XF dial but correct hand base (, movement, bezel screws in white gold etc etc)

so to say this comparison is pointless unless you want to see the rep case and bracelet vs gen or the movement functionality while the gen was completely malfunctioning in this video... sad to see but seems to be a sacrifice in order to get a rep like this.

that's so messed up! wow!

stanleebobyolo

Known Member
2/10/19
hey guys, I'm trying to pick up a royal oak and a patek, I feel like for the AP, the 15202 is the way to go. I really wanted to pick up a gold watch, and it seems like the AP is the way to go as the nautilus doesnt come in gold. Is this worth picking up compared to the latest from XF? https://www.intime05.co/audemars-pi...-yg-white-dial-on-ss-bracelet-miyota9015.html The thinness and bracelet quality are basically the two biggest things I'm looking at, which is why the XF is so appealing, but like I said, I always want gold so not alot of options. Thoughts?

N0tail_

1/6/17
hey guys, I'm trying to pick up a royal oak and a patek, I feel like for the AP, the 15202 is the way to go. I really wanted to pick up a gold watch, and it seems like the AP is the way to go as the nautilus doesnt come in gold. Is this worth picking up compared to the latest from XF? https://www.intime05.co/audemars-pig...iyota9015.html The thinness and bracelet quality are basically the two biggest things I'm looking at, which is why the XF is so appealing, but like I said, I always want gold so not alot of options. Thoughts?

I wouldn't bother with the YG 15202 you released. Just wait for XF to release their YG/RG 15202, I'm hoping it's soon cause I want one too.

What about the recently released 3K 5167R? *

Last edited:

stanleebobyolo

Known Member
2/10/19
I wouldn't bother with the YG 15202 you released. Just wait for XF to release their YG/RG 15202, I'm hoping it's soon cause I want one too.

What about the recently released 3K 3167R?

I suppose since orders are on hold for another 2 weeks I should just wait and see what comes out. Certainly I'd be willing pay the extra for the thinner xf version of what I linked

Regarding the 3k 3167r, what is that? A patek? I'm not sure I've seen that reference. I was looking at the 5726 just for something different from the rest of my collection, or the 5711. Both for the 40mm or smaller sizing.

N0tail_

1/6/17
I suppose since orders are on hold for another 2 weeks I should just wait and see what comes out. Certainly I'd be willing pay the extra for the thinner xf version of what I linked

Regarding the 3k 3167r, what is that? A patek? I'm not sure I've seen that reference. I was looking at the 5726 just for something different from the rest of my collection, or the 5711. Both for the 40mm or smaller sizing.

Oh apologies, I meant 5167R. Here's a link: https://puretimewatch.io/aquanaut-5...l-on-brown-rubber-strap-a324-super-clone.html

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
e815cd06d953fda4f9d51083aad3874c.jpg

Posting a wrist shot from a friend. I think the problem of the screws being too close to the bezel edge is non existent. So just wear the watch well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk