• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF New AP Royal Oak 15202 Releasing Soon!

Timephanatic

Known Member
10/10/18
Asia
yes when you take hour back to 9pm you will feel a click..that means you can move forward after 12 and it will change the date without going 2 full revolutions

Pls be careful when doing this. I tried it and it began to get stuck after a few date changes. I just did the 24 hour date change and after many date changes, it went back to normal. Whew

Reactions: Nivka

Suux88

22/4/12
Received it
Screws weren't issue, make sure your head is sharp enough to fit into the narrow groove

watch is great

Rotor quiet
Dial is gorgeous, metallic blue-grey and black in some lights

Bezel screws need work, some are more recessed than others

I am also lucky that I fall perfectly sized, not too big, not too small
- This was an issue that drove me nuts on the 41mm and 37 mm, and I could never wear it comfortable, no half-links in rep game, buyer beware

Also of note
My wrist is 6.8inches and I only removed 1 link

Anyone that is over 7 inches will NOT be able to wear this out of the box without extra links

Last edited:

brandan_20

19/10/11
Just sizes mine today and took 2 links out and it's a bit tight. I'm going to wear it for a day and then maybe put one link back in. I'm a 6.75-7" wrist depending on the watch. If your a 7.5+" wrist I would definitely say you will need extra links. Also, after being explained how the movement is suppose to work everything now working as it should. Live the watch. Here is a pic with 2 links out
4111fab908bacd5b6459addb3f200072.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
if you are 7.5 inches, you should go for 15400 or 15500 bro!

Thanks. I have a JF 15400 and find it a bit too big, lug to lug wise, diameter is fine. I also have the DC 15202 quartz model and it fits me better than the JF 15400.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I am also lucky that I fall perfectly sized, not too big, not too small
- This was an issue that drove me nuts on the 41mm and 37 mm, and I could never wear it comfortable, no half-links in rep game, buyer beware

rep or gen this could be an issue because of the way the bracelet is made. I admit i was lucky on the dc quartz whereas on this I have a loose fit

AndrewTE94

Horology Curious
30/12/19
May I know whether the date will change at 12 midnight sharp? Because mine only completely changes to the new the date past 12 midnight. As usual, date is gradually changing starting from 11pm. By 11:25pm, the date is already halfway.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
May I know whether the date will change at 12 midnight sharp? Because mine only completely changes to the new the date past 12 midnight. As usual, date is gradually changing starting from 11pm. By 11:25pm, the date is already halfway.

This depends on the way the hands are set, and there will be variations between each date. Some days, the date will change at midnight and others, 0005 for example. So even if date on one day clicks over at 0000, it may not guarantee that the change point for each day will be the same.
With regard to the date starting to change at 11, this is typical of the movement used.

AndrewTE94

Horology Curious
30/12/19
This depends on the way the hands are set, and there will be variations between each date. Some days, the date will change at midnight and others, 0005 for example. So even if date on one day clicks over at 0000, it may not guarantee that the change point for each day will be the same.
With regard to the date starting to change at 11, this is typical of the movement used.

Thanks legend .

Neo_7

Follow the white rabbit
Certified
12/10/19
EU

Nice catch! :)

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
Is the lume color still different for the hands and markers? Or did they fix this flaw already? Anybody got recent QC pics?

Suux88

22/4/12
Is the lume color still different for the hands and markers? Or did they fix this flaw already? Anybody got recent QC pics?

got mine last week

I am not sure if colors are different, but certianly hand lume is weaker

Reactions: bosaftw

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
got mine last week

I am not sure if colors are different, but certianly hand lume is weaker

Thanks for the information but I meant the lume color in a bright room or outside at daylight. The markers lume looks green and the hands look white. Maybe you can take a picture of your watch outside and post it? Would be great :)

DCee

Known Member
22/8/13
Just got mine in the mail yesterday, this thing is amazing in person