• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF New AP Royal Oak 15202 Releasing Soon!

serioussome1

Looking Around
8/12/19
Spain
Enjoy the pics... As already mentioned: Movement makes no noise at all... I‘m very happy so far.

P.S.
@Phantomtech: Skyline is Honkong . I‘m still on vacation :)

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
????????????
I‘m far away from being a dealer. Good joke...

I don't think you were shilling when you mentioned that Shenzhen is a heaven for replica buyers, and I am glad that your experience was good.
However, you need to understand that when a new and unknown member comes on and posts his experience, especially with online "non-trusted" dealers or venues, it can be met with suspicion and wariness.
Enjoy your watch, and yes, nice skyline. :)

Reactions: Allure

Rubberman

Forever young
Patron
Certified
9/12/17
Wow! What an honor to have a dealer himself post on our forum!

Frequent flyer to that part of China myself. He cannot be a dealer by recommending that shopping mall, as it comprised tens, if not hundreds of small shops that sell all sort of reps (more than just watches). Promoting dealer/seller would have specified some particular shop/stall to purchase from.
And he his not getting much of a good deal by saying the price same as what charged by TD here :)

My understanding from his post here... Just saying.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Wow! What an honor to have a dealer himself post on our forum!

Lol I doubt he’s shilling and it seemed like a genuine sharing of experience. I can understand when we get skeptical a new member comes on to endorse a purchase experience but I do believe this member somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

startingvintage

Horology Curious
11/8/19
Just about to order this baby. Looking forward to it!

From my own perspective (being not very experienced) this passes my QC requirements:
- Screws okay'ish (just as good or bad as any other rep seen in this thread)
- Markers well aligned
- AP logo seems to be well aligned
- Brushing of bezel is vertical, hence correct - this seems to be a flaw in early production batch, where some bezels were brushed diagonal or horizontal
- Date is well aligned (but I asked for further images of different dates)

For everyone interested, more pics: https://imgur.com/a/GNuA607

Last edited:
Reactions: Neo_7

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
Reactions: legend

Swissys

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/19
only thing is that the screws on the face need to centered. bothers me...too much of a tell.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Few questions:
- What are you basing that on?
- Do you own the gen?
- Have you held the gen?

When comparing it with the latest version, the color appears to be very close.

https://www.chrono24.com/audemarspi...ial-39mm-2019-k-serial-sealed--id12737464.htm

There was a video posted earlier comparing with gen, as well. The colors seemed very close (albeit subtle differences).

I concur with this reasoning. As far as I am concerned, the color of the gen and rep dials are close enough in person. I do not own the gen or the rep 15202 but I recently have held both side by side with the specific intent to compare the dial color and other features.
BlackJaguar you must be a lawyer or something lol. ;)

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
I concur with this reasoning. As far as I am concerned, the color of the gen and rep dials are close enough in person. I do not own the gen or the rep 15202 but I recently have held both side by side with the specific intent to compare the dial color and other features.
BlackJaguar you must be a lawyer or something lol. ;)

That is a good point you mentioned, and by the way the gen dial is so much changing color according to the light and reflection that nobody will notice any color difference between a gen and another one even side by side...may be the light reflection will be different...
If anybody wants to send me his rep, I can do the side VS side comparison and open a thread here...

Reactions: BlackJaguar