• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF New AP Royal Oak 15202 Releasing Soon!

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
Both of those are blue. There are black dials but on the older ones. Alas- not that one. I doubt they'd do the older ones as it'll need whole new dial, date wheel, deco etc

Ah Great. Thank you

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
So called anniversary is only available in blue. It has been THE 15202 for 4-5 years now.

N0tail_

1/6/17
Is the AP 2121 rotor bi-directional? If so is the clone movement in the rep bi-direction too?

Silverg

I'm Pretty Popular
8/11/08
Us
I may be in the minority here but I think JF has the edge on everything except for dial marking printing quality.

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
From what i see in the video. XF bezel is little 0.5mm thicker than Gen. If somebody can mill the bezel down. I think this will be gen like. Just like PPF patek vs Gen. I dont know will JF bezel fit XF. JF bezel does look gen thickess. Hopefully somebody can mod it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
From what i see in the video. XF bezel is little 0.5mm thicker than Gen. If somebody can mill the bezel down. I think this will be gen like. Just like PPF patek vs Gen. I dont know will JF bezel fit XF. JF bezel does look gen thickess. Hopefully somebody can mod it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If need be, that is a straightforward mod, but the screws/stud will need to be shortened accordingly as well.

Reactions: Allure and vcappp

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Also about to order it.

... but then the idea came to my mind - what if they also release the 15202.BC. with the salmon dial? Rocking both or keeping one? And which of them? Hehe

If salmon dial is available i'll go for it, maybe kobe24 can tell us more? :)

Reactions: vcappp

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Ladies and Gentlemen - please have a look at those money shots from XF:

Alright that’s exactly what I was waiting for. Gonna pull the trigger now.

XF did a MAGNIFICENT job. It looks gen, I’m pretty sure on the wrist this is going to be a winner.

P.S.: before anyone says “this is off, this is crooked, the tapisserie is off”... You guys really need to se a gen one in the flesh.
Most of the people keep forgetting it’a a 4cm dial we’re talking about.

And people doesn’t usually come by to say “Hey, can you please take off your watch so I can take a closer look with my loupe”?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Alright that’s exactly what I was waiting for. Gonna pull the trigger now.

XF did a MAGNIFICENT job. It looks gen, I’m pretty sure on the wrist this is going to be a winner.

P.S.: before anyone says “this is off, this is crooked, the tapisserie is off”... You guys really need to se a gen one in the flesh.
Most of the people keep forgetting it’a a 4cm dial we’re talking about.

And people doesn’t usually come by to say “Hey, can you please take off your watch so I can take a closer look with my loupe”?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I agree with you, that it is a winner, for a 15202 rep.
And yes, I have seen the gen one multiple times in person, though no I do not own the gen 15202.
I agree with your implied statement that guys tend to over-analyse based on zoomed pics.
Yes, this is not 1:1 and no, it certainly has its flaws but is it a winner? IMHO yes it is, for the price and for what it is.