• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF New AP Royal Oak 15202 Releasing Soon!

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hi guys,

Li from JTime Watch again here lol.

A couple days ago, we managed to get a new sample from XF of rep 15202. And it seems to be a nice choice between 15400/15500 and 15450.
So I would like to share you guys some inside information about this watch, wish you guys would like to see it.
But sorry for we did not have enough time to make a proper comparison with gen this time.

Let's go down to the pictures.

General View

Vj5RU2.jpg

Vj5nNK.jpg

Vj504d.jpg

Vj5eye.jpg

Dial Details View

Vj5kPZ.jpg

Vj5sHT.jpg

Vj52KR.jpg

Vj59eA.jpg

Vj5GYg.jpg

Vj5oDQ.jpg

Vj5wUa.jpg

Vj5fNf.jpg

Here are some points on the dial I would like to mention:
1. The textured cube is smaller than other versions in the market, closer to gen.
2. Logo and words printing are better than other versions.
3. Hand stack shape is more closer to gen.
4. DW font is also better than other versions.

Side View

Vj5lay.jpg

Vj5gPG.jpg

Thickness of XF 15202 is 8.5mm, very close to the gen 8.2mm. Other versions shall be 9.5 - 9.7 mm thick if I remember it right.

Other Case Details View

Vj5NyX.jpg

Vj5iLp.jpg

Vj5jgD.jpg

Vj53WI.jpg

What we can see is the edge polishing and dealing of the case seems better than other versions.

Bracelet and Clasp View

Vj5Tks.jpg

Vj5Yh6.jpg

Vj5qaF.jpg

Vj5L1U.jpg

Vj5OPr.jpg

The edge polishing and dealing of the bracelet is smaller and better than other versions, as well as dark gray sanded dealing inside the clasp.

Movement View

Vj5XL8.jpg

Vj54k3.jpg

As factory told, they are use a custom made A2121 movement in this rep 15202, has the same 2 gear setting spots as gen via the crown. (Not sure I describe it properly, forgive me that English is not my native language).

Quick Date Adjusting

Vj57Dh.jpg

Vj5dc0.jpg

As I have just mentioned, this watch is using a custom made A2121 movement with 2 gear setting spots, and it has the same quick date adjusting function as gen.
Let me see if I can explain how to adjust date on this rep 15202 properly lol.
1. Pull the crown stem to the second gear spot.
2. Adjusting time to make the date jump.
3. Once the date jumps at 12 o'clock, make the the hour hand back to 9 o'clock position then turn it to 12 o'clock again, the date will jump again.

OK guys, this will be end of this info sharing topic for XF 15202.
As always, we are a dealer trying to keep our objective attitude to every each rep watches, so everyone will be welcomed to leave your thoughts and comments here.

See you guys around and all the best to you all.

Li
JTime Watch

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Is this availeble now?

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Thanks for this post Li, pretty interesting release, seems like we gonna have a big bunch of APs for this end of year and i'm glad to see some JF's alternatives/challenger.

Reactions: XLR8R

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Movement deco looks completely different from gen and has much more in common with miyota architecture...that said I would still buy it

Last edited:

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Bezel looks strange and not like gen (look at the screws) but for me the custom movement is the problem here, i really dont trust "custom" movements :D

Printing is good but the texture looks so cheap i dont know we need real life pictures of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: rayz20

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Bezel looks strange and not like gen (look at the screws) but for me the custom movement is the problem here, i really dont trust "custom" movements :D

Printing is good but the texture looks so cheap i dont know we need real life pictures of that.

I agree with you on the movement. I have a Vostok (Russian) watch that you have to manipulate as Li described in order to change the date. Time consuming.

We need another side by side comparison between the XF, JF, DC and the upcoming Z+F iterations. The rep 15202 field is growing.

Last edited:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hi guys,

As I have just mentioned, this watch is using a custom made A2121 movement with 2 gear setting spots, and it has the same quick date adjusting function as gen.
Let me see if I can explain how to adjust date on this rep 15202 properly lol.
1. Pull the crown stem to the second gear spot.
2. Adjusting time to make the date jump.
3. Once the date jumps at 12 o'clock, make the the hour hand back to 9 o'clock position then turn it to 12 o'clock again, the date will jump again.

OK guys, this will be end of this info sharing topic for XF 15202.
As always, we are a dealer trying to keep our objective attitude to every each rep watches, so everyone will be welcomed to leave your thoughts and comments here.

See you guys around and all the best to you all.

Li
JTime Watch

I like the rapid date change, works like the gen AP cal. 2121.
I have a question, does the date change instantly at 12, or does it feature a slow roll before clicking over? It is a personal, if frivolous and rather meaningless concern of mine lol.

faithfulexecutioner

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/19
I’ll never get over how thick this watch looks from the face, but then go actually thin it is. Such an illusion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk