• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF New AP Royal Oak 15202 Releasing Soon!

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Be careful guys, when pics are took under flash light the markers looks white.

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
I was just told that the lume is still supposed to be a bit yellow on V2 by my TD. So I will wait with the order until I see some real pics. If it's really not fixed, I will have to wait for another version.

Reactions: Opal_Oz

Ekwity

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/2/20
Nunya
Reddit to the rescue again lol

Jokes aside, i do not see any differences

I asked Trusty how this random seller Miro got a sample, he emailed the XF manager mid emails and was like ya there’s no way that’s a V2, he’s showing a V1, as no samples had been sent at that time.
Andrew has a solid relationship with XF, so if he doesn’t have one, or any of the TDs all these pics are the V1

Last edited:

Anadrol5

14/10/18
I asked Trusty how this random seller Miro got a sample, he emailed the XF manager mid emails and was like ya there’s no way that’s a V2, he’s showing a V1, as no samples had been sent at that time.
Andrew has a solid relationship with XF, so if he doesn’t have one, or any of the TDs all these pics are the V1

But you can clearly see a difference between the watches. The supposed V2 dial squares are slightly differently shaped and of different shade of blue, the bezel screws are more towards the centre etc..

V1
kiQ3b.jpg
Supposed V2
kilyp.jpg

Last edited:

Hertzen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/20
Looks better, but dial still has some improvement potential.

Will hope for ZF version.