• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF New AP Royal Oak 15202 Releasing Soon!

Anadrol5

14/10/18
The new release is most probably a rose gold version of 15202. I have seen pictures of it floating around on Instagram. Unfortunately it still has green lume.

Reactions: vcappp and Lariram

Anadrol5

14/10/18
I have this watch in steel. When will they fix the lume colour I wonder. I dont mind the screw position because on the wrist its really not an issue. But i think people who know this watch will can feel that something is off by the colour of the lume.

Tebburaner

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/16
If they release the rose gold version like that...that would be problematic. The rose gold version has rose gold hands and baton markers to match.

Reactions: KSwatches

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Agreed, to my eyes it's not salmon at all, prototype pics posted by Kobe was even better

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
News from factory,

They might release this dial version soon too, pictures from factory as follow:
Vt66YK.jpg

very nice dial ;-)... but not for the watch :-(...

Last edited:

raytron

Known Member
28/6/19
The gen squares of the tapisserie have a larger bevel. The edges of the squares of the XF are in contrast crisp and sharp.

Reactions: N0tail_

Tebburaner

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/16
Possibly off-topic, but any of you kind folk had success in removing the rotor on this watch? I can tell that the centre pinion for the winding mass is a deco piece, but I've got no ideas on how to take it off without wrecking the rotor.

Many Thanks!

Reactions: majwilliams0308