Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

XF New AP Royal Oak 15202 Releasing Soon!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by India Whiskey Charlie View Post

    Looks great! What is your wrist size?
    Thanks buddy! Im not realy sure but pretty skinny. 16cm ish..


    Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

    Comment


      Originally posted by Tompa View Post
      Thanks buddy! Im not realy sure but pretty skinny. 16cm ish..
      Thank you!

      Comment


        Can't wait for XF 15202 salmon superclone. All in baby!

        Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

        Comment


          not sure if this has been posted, a chinese guy (assume from XF factory) is comparing a GEN to XF and JF....XF looks almost identical!!!

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqIi...ature=youtu.be

          Comment


            Originally posted by c2ute View Post
            not sure if this has been posted, a chinese guy (assume from XF factory) is comparing a GEN to XF and JF....XF looks almost identical!!!

            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqIi...ature=youtu.be
            Was debunked a few pages earlier in this thread - they put a rep dial into the gen... they Have also proven this to be true by posting a macro comparison with the rep vs „gen“ which got obviously an XF dial but correct hand base (, movement, bezel screws in white gold etc etc)

            so to say this comparison is pointless unless you want to see the rep case and bracelet vs gen or the movement functionality while the gen was completely malfunctioning in this video... sad to see but seems to be a sacrifice in order to get a rep like this.

            Comment


              Originally posted by BIONONE View Post

              Was debunked a few pages earlier in this thread - they put a rep dial into the gen... they Have also proven this to be true by posting a macro comparison with the rep vs „gen“ which got obviously an XF dial but correct hand base (, movement, bezel screws in white gold etc etc)

              so to say this comparison is pointless unless you want to see the rep case and bracelet vs gen or the movement functionality while the gen was completely malfunctioning in this video... sad to see but seems to be a sacrifice in order to get a rep like this.
              that's so messed up! wow!

              Comment


                hey guys, I'm trying to pick up a royal oak and a patek, I feel like for the AP, the 15202 is the way to go. I really wanted to pick up a gold watch, and it seems like the AP is the way to go as the nautilus doesnt come in gold. Is this worth picking up compared to the latest from XF? https://www.intime05.co/audemars-pig...iyota9015.html The thinness and bracelet quality are basically the two biggest things I'm looking at, which is why the XF is so appealing, but like I said, I always want gold so not alot of options. Thoughts?

                Comment


                  Originally posted by stanleebobyolo View Post
                  hey guys, I'm trying to pick up a royal oak and a patek, I feel like for the AP, the 15202 is the way to go. I really wanted to pick up a gold watch, and it seems like the AP is the way to go as the nautilus doesnt come in gold. Is this worth picking up compared to the latest from XF? https://www.intime05.co/audemars-pig...iyota9015.html The thinness and bracelet quality are basically the two biggest things I'm looking at, which is why the XF is so appealing, but like I said, I always want gold so not alot of options. Thoughts?
                  I wouldn't bother with the YG 15202 you released. Just wait for XF to release their YG/RG 15202, I'm hoping it's soon cause I want one too.

                  What about the recently released 3K 5167R? *
                  Last edited by N0tail_; 27-01-20, 23:32.

                  Comment


                    Anyone has one on sale?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by N0tail_ View Post

                      I wouldn't bother with the YG 15202 you released. Just wait for XF to release their YG/RG 15202, I'm hoping it's soon cause I want one too.

                      What about the recently released 3K 3167R?
                      I suppose since orders are on hold for another 2 weeks I should just wait and see what comes out. Certainly I'd be willing pay the extra for the thinner xf version of what I linked

                      Regarding the 3k 3167r, what is that? A patek? I'm not sure I've seen that reference. I was looking at the 5726 just for something different from the rest of my collection, or the 5711. Both for the 40mm or smaller sizing.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by stanleebobyolo View Post

                        I suppose since orders are on hold for another 2 weeks I should just wait and see what comes out. Certainly I'd be willing pay the extra for the thinner xf version of what I linked

                        Regarding the 3k 3167r, what is that? A patek? I'm not sure I've seen that reference. I was looking at the 5726 just for something different from the rest of my collection, or the 5711. Both for the 40mm or smaller sizing.
                        Oh apologies, I meant 5167R. Here's a link: https://puretimewatch.io/aquanaut-51...per-clone.html

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by N0tail_ View Post

                          Oh apologies, I meant 5167R. Here's a link: https://puretimewatch.io/aquanaut-51...per-clone.html
                          Ah thanks. I was hoping for the Nautilus. The hydro is the wrist size, but it reminds me too much of a Seiko ???? plus I wanted the metal bracelet

                          Comment




                            Posting a wrist shot from a friend. I think the problem of the screws being too close to the bezel edge is non existent. So just wear the watch well!


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I think I have the compulsive disorder for watches...


                            Check this out!

                            1) Singaporean, Malaysian or people living in SEA say hi!!!

                            2) HOW TO LUME A SANDWICH DIAL!!

                            3) GET YOUR LUME HERE!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by alvinado View Post
                              Posting a wrist shot from a friend. I think the problem of the screws being too close to the bezel edge is non existent. So just wear the watch well!
                              Thanks for posting. Looks like a small-ish wrist, size?

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by India Whiskey Charlie View Post
                                Thanks for posting. Looks like a small-ish wrist, size?
                                I agree and it looks ridiculous. Members should consider the lug to lug dimension of ANY watch and how it would look on their wrist before making a purchase.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X