• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF New AP Royal Oak 15202 Releasing Soon!

Kitosarg

Known Member
13/7/18
i dont think is necessary to quote all that to make that question, maybe just quote jtime or send a pm/email so that he can help you with this specific issue? try going trough a whole day, if the date changes it should work, as soon as it changes go back to 9pm or maybe a bit more, and the back foward and repeat... hope you can solve it

icyberwatch

Tick Tock
Patron
Certified
1/3/20
USA - Cal
i dont think is necessary to quote all that to make that question, maybe just quote jtime or send a pm/email so that he can help you with this specific issue? try going trough a whole day, if the date changes it should work, as soon as it changes go back to 9pm or maybe a bit more, and the back foward and repeat... hope you can solve it

It does work when I go through the day but does not change when I immediately go back after it changes to 9pm.

Sent from the RWI App

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
That would be huge because the lume mismatch was a big turn off for a lot of members? Can anyone confirm please?

c5bef393737eb2a4d9c18eafaea6660c.jpg

Is the lume on Minute hand is “whiter” than the minute index?

icyberwatch

Tick Tock
Patron
Certified
1/3/20
USA - Cal

It does work when I go through the day but does not change when I immediately go back after it changes to 9pm.

Sent from the RWI App

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hi Li, Is there a special way of changing the date? My watch works fine but I am not able to change the date by rewinding to 9 pm and back after 12.

Sent from the RWI App

Try doing this:

1. Move the hands forward until the date changes.

1. Then and only then, move the hands back to 8pm (yes a little past the stated 9pm) and you should hear a click. Move the hands back to 12 and the date should change.

If the above does not work then it’s a real issue. Else it’s likely getting to understand the movement mechanism better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icyberwatch

Tick Tock
Patron
Certified
1/3/20
USA - Cal
Try doing this:

1. Move the hands forward until the date changes.

1. Then and only then, move the hands back to 8pm (yes a little past the stated 9pm) and you should hear a click. Move the hands back to 12 and the date should change.

If the above does not work then it’s a real issue. Else it’s likely getting to understand the movement mechanism better.

Thank you Alvin. Worked like a charm if I am going before 8 pm. I pm’ed you a few days ago. When ever you get a chance could you respond. No hurry the world is at a standstill.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Thank you Alvin. Worked like a charm if I am going before 8 pm. I pm’ed you a few days ago. When ever you get a chance could you respond. No hurry the world is at a standstill.

Sent from the RWI App

My apologies if I missed your PM. Will get to it ASAP. I didn’t mean to be rude.

Reactions: Allure

icyberwatch

Tick Tock
Patron
Certified
1/3/20
USA - Cal
My apologies if I missed your PM. Will get to it ASAP. I didn’t mean to be rude.

No need to apologize. It happens sometimes and it was only a couple of days. No offense taken. Take your time in replying. You were not rude at all.

Sent from the RWI App

AndrewTE94

Horology Curious
30/12/19
Thank you for your reply. I thought a newbie like me will never get an answer. I was just going by Li’s review at the start of this thread where it was reviewed that the XF version (which I bought) you can move back the time right after midnight then move back to 9 pm and then when you move forward past 12 the date will change again. So based on your answer I would have to circle through one month worth of time to adjust the date if I went past the current date.
Thanks again.

Sent from the RWI App

Ahh. My mistake. Yes. You need to move back to 8+ just to be sure then move past 12 till the date change. What I meant by no quick set is you can't change the date independently. Hope this clears your doubt.

icyberwatch

Tick Tock
Patron
Certified
1/3/20
USA - Cal
Ahh. My mistake. Yes. You need to move back to 8+ just to be sure then move past 12 till the date change. What I meant by no quick set is you can't change the date independently. Hope this clears your doubt.

Yes. Thank you. (You probably realized what a newbie I am) lol.

Sent from the RWI App

davideguffanti

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/3/20
sorry, so now the 15202 Xf for sale are a v2 version? and fixed the problem about the lume,screws and dial?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: cap923

JERhoudin

Certified
13/5/16
sorry, so now the 15202 Xf for sale are a v2 version? and fixed the problem about the lume,screws and dial?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
It appears XF did a dial update, not sure how long ago, as discussed it's more matte now. But the latest from the factory shows no improvement of the lume mismatch. I just got a QC recently. According to Trusty they were not informed of any update from the factory and only TS is calling this a 'V2.' Might just be the new batch of dials were improved.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Reactions: XLR8R

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
new duller dial is better than the first version?

oneslugger10

Horology Curious
31/3/20
FR
My TD told me today the only improvement is done on the dial but not on the lume.
As some of you said, the new dial will be more matte apparently... wait and see.
I kind of like how the original XF dial used to look like. But if it gets it a little closer to gen, why not !

Reactions: babymilox

Ace090

Horology Curious
9/2/20
I have this watch. But my wrist too big for it. Any help in getting any links to make it fit me. ?

centrum

27/7/14
I'm waiting until they fix the lume.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk