• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF New AP Royal Oak 15202 Releasing Soon!

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
Hahhaha i love it when my comments drive people crazy ????

Guys, personally I saw it in gen, and I have the feeling this one is very gen like. It is not like the 15400 fat case that a lot of foolers are wearing in fancy expensive places.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Guys, personally I saw it in gen, and I have the feeling this one is very gen like.

In that case, you should get your eyes checked. Stop trolling in here now. I’m not asking you.

Reactions: Nivka

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy

Guys, personally I saw it in gen, and I have the feeling this one is very gen like. It is not like the 15400 fat case that a lot of foolers are wearing in fancy expensive places.

That’s not about thickness at all. You just need to see a front pic taken on AP’s own website (not even the real one) to notice the difference.

Yeah, you should check again ????

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17

I wear my 15400 tourbillon while im machining in my garage, whats the beef!

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
hmmm real life pictures looks completely different than the puretime ones? Have puretime a different watch? Because on the real life pictures the bezel is still wrong (the screws). Dial is ok i still dont like the texture but its a nice first try. Thanks for the pictures btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: SHB

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
Slightly off topic sorry, but my litmus test for reps is whether it’s a good watch in its own right. If it is, I don’t care a shiny shit whether there’s a mm difference, different font, lack of movement decoration, ichs, fantasy colour etc.

Back on topic, I love the 39mm size, but I just wish there was a second hand on the 15202. I suspect there’d be no way of modding this to accept one. I’ll have to ask one of the experts about making a custom hybrid/fantasy RO with the best rep parts

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Slightly off topic sorry, but my litmus test for reps is whether it’s a good watch in its own right. If it is, I don’t care a shiny shit whether there’s a mm difference, different font, lack of movement decoration, ichs, fantasy colour etc.

Back on topic, I love the 39mm size, but I just wish there was a second hand on the 15202. I suspect there’d be no way of modding this to accept one. I’ll have to ask one of the experts about making a custom hybrid/fantasy RO with the best rep parts

^^^Now that’s how this hobby should be taken. People cares way too much about fractions of mm’s and having a shade of color less or more.

Despite this one being not by my likes.. Every rep will always have flaws. It’s a matter of which ones you can live with..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: tech

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
do I need another AP rep? I have so many... but haven't got a jumbo yet, hard to resist, will wait for you guys to share qc pics and impressions

Etretic

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/1/17
Australia

Definitely agree, wish there was a second hand in this one. Thinking about the 15450 but unsure of the size. This one is in the sweet spot for sizing I reckon.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Its getting confusing now, did XF fix the bezel screw(s) location or not? I'd also like to see a pictorial verification of the thickness using calipers. It'll come, all in due time.

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
Definitely agree, wish there was a second hand in this one. Thinking about the 15450 but unsure of the size. This one is in the sweet spot for sizing I reckon.

I’ve got the 15450 and 15400 and they’re slightly too small and too big for me respectively. I had a 15300 by BP, but the build quality wasn’t on par with JF’s offerings

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
I agree with you on the movement. I have a Vostok (Russian) watch that you have to manipulate as Li described in order to change the date. Time consuming.

We need another side by side comparison between the XF, JF, DC and the upcoming Z+F iterations. The rep 15202 field is growing.

Also, the center pinion is too big. How do you think?

Rubberman

Forever young
Patron
Certified
9/12/17
As per Kuvarsit this come with clone movement same as Gen.
if this is true very exciting to see another clone movement from makers this year!
First in AP if I not wrong?

Last edited:

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Its getting confusing now, did XF fix the bezel screw(s) location or not? I'd also like to see a pictorial verification of the thickness using calipers. It'll come, all in due time.

Kobe probably has prototype we need to wait QC pics to know for sure if screws are fixed or not