• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF 15400 - First pictures

Jasonp

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/10/19
My thoughts exactly, O.G. 15400 = blue.
I guess I'll have to get an additional Chorno or something with black dial and black strap to fulfil all needs lol
I am thinking of something black on leather,,,,liking MKFs SS Cellini date ,,black dial,,black strap,,

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
How good is the bracelet? It is by far my favourite thing about the gen.

Does it shimmer in the light like the gen does?

All of the videos I've seen have stickers on the bracelet.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I'm looking forward to seeing pics of the blue in natural light. Anyone has one incoming? Thanks

Reactions: rayz20

rayz20

Renowned Member
29/6/17
I really like the blue Dial.

Hard choice it’s like deciding between a white and black T-shirt.

Reactions: Rolemars

dla329

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/10/19
The blue Dial is defently better on Z+. And the thickness of the z+ is really impressive.
Would like to see black dial comparison.

Reactions: Rolemars

Bullflo3

Supporter
Certified
13/2/18
Where did you even find this? I check their New Arrivals page as well as their Blog and News page almost daily, and I still don't see this watch listed there lol.

Are you actually clicking “new arrivals” located next to “featured”? That’s where it’s located. There’s no rhyme or reason why some of their new watches are placed under new arrivals while some in featured.

Reactions: Dissemination

mumk

Renowned Member
13/7/10
I've had the V2 15400 with genuine dial, but it was quite noisy and way too thick. How is this compared? Anyone actually received the black one? Could you please post more pictures?

W47chl0v3r

PM for 5402 inquiries
Supporter
Certified
29/8/19
I'm thinking the black dial Z+F version could very well be a first class rep, if not a super rep. Haven't seen it in person but I have a JF v5 with a gen dial and the QC images posted so far seem on par with the gen dial.

fTmXm

Looking Around
3/12/19
Hi, I have watched the videos and photos available on the internet about the Z+F 15400, but IMO, the dial sunbrust effect is not strong enough for blue and black. I really hope I am wrong coz I really want to pull the trigger! I see a lot of Gen photos, the Gen easily shows the sunburst effect, but z+F cannot.... What do you guys think?

closedose

Horology Curious
2/12/19
Hi, I have watched the videos and photos available on the internet about the Z+F 15400, but IMO, the dial sunbrust effect is not strong enough for blue and black. I really hope I am wrong coz I really want to pull the trigger! I see a lot of Gen photos, the Gen easily shows the sunburst effect, but z+F cannot.... What do you guys think?

I think sunburst is something that is better seen in real life... even for the rep. A lot of times it's hard to see via online and many of my watches in real life look totally different than a photo.

Here's another thread with the rep but doesn't show sunburst: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...3421-for-reference-15400-z-f-qc-pics-puretime